Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she with professor green?!
I think the last time I was curious and checked up on her, she had a baby or maybe it was her twin sister's baby. They could have both had babies now tbh haha and she seemed to split her time living back and forth between England and Israel. Her account is private now though.

Reactions: 3
RANDOM LAST EPISODE THOUGHTS:

1) How did Skeletor produce such a beautiful little girl?

2) If I book myself in for a Christening do you think Mark Francis would accept being my Godparent too?

3) It's amazing how Miles history with women doesn't make him less desirable.

4) Glad to see them back filming in actual Chelsea as the bubble series they have had to do got boring.

5) Tiffany throwing in some boyfriend references such as moving in together. I wonder if Cameron McGhehan plans to leave Oostende and move back to an English club.

6) The series wasn't the same now Jamie has left.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yuck. Just watched last night’s episode, don’t know who Miles thinks he is fooling!? Just seen the part where he is chatting with Fred and Julius in the park. He is so inauthentic 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so disrespectful given that she is only just out of her relationship with Rez.

Reactions: 8
Iv forgotten his name cos he’s so boring but if I was maevas boyfriend I’d be so embarrassed that she is constantly trying to get involved in what Miles is doing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iv forgotten his name cos he’s so boring but if I was maevas boyfriend I’d be so embarrassed that she is constantly trying to get involved in what Miles is doing
James! He's an odd character isn't he.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had no clue Victoria had a baby! Who is the father? Someone mentioned he is a criminal of sorts‽

Reactions: 3
Had no clue Victoria had a baby! Who is the father? Someone mentioned he is a criminal of sorts‽
I found these two articles..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I thought this finale was a bit boring. Here are all my takeaways.

Emily and Harvey's new dog Bear is cute.

Maeva and her obsession with Miles needs to end now. She must really still love him and it must be painful. It was funny how she dismissed Ruby's BS excuses but still she should just let Miles live his life now for her own sanity. She cracked me up when James was praising her about being the bigger person with Eloise and Ruby and she just like "...yeah, no...that did not happen." I loved her facial expressions during that conversation too.

James has actually surprised me with how level-headed he behaves now because before he was always so petulant/jealous/mean. I think he must really love Maeva but he is also deluded about her feelings for Miles.

Tristan has annoyed me with all the Liv stuff but he is a true friend to Miles. Liv has also annoyed me but she is also a true friend to Rez. They seem insightful about other people's relationships and can give good sound advice. It is refreshing and nice when friends on this show just don't agree with everything a best friend does all the time. I appreciate that he actually told Miles the truth about himself/how it looks to others unlike Julius who just worships him/is a yes-man.

Rez seems to have rose-coloured goggles on when it comes to Ruby. It was interesting to hear Sam express dislike for her because when Ruby/Rez was first on giving support to him and Zara, they were framed as the mature/having their tit together boring couple just like Melissa and Harry.

I still don't see how Fred clicks with Miles and Julius. He seems so much more mature and level-headed/kind. I think Sophie is in love with him. The way her face lights up around him is very noticeable.

I hope Eloise does not return next season.

Gareth seems so sweet. I think Ollie and him will be good parents and I wish them the best.

Also, Mark-Francis and Victoria's friendship does warm my heart at times. Probably an unpopular opinion because they can be so nasty but I do like the loyalty they seem to have towards one another. Gaia-Grace is a cute baby and MF seems excited to be a godfather.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How was that a series finale?! Seemed a very mundane episode.

It’s obvious Ruby does like Miles. If it was purely platonic between them, when Maeva was interrogating her she would’ve said so. Instead she was like “can we move on”. Lol. The way her face lights up around him makes my skin crawl lol. I just find her so cringe and shameless with it all - especially how much she denies it.

Wow I just read in that article another user posted that Victoria’s man had just welcomed a baby with his ex when he and Victoria started dating?! I’m surprised she made a return, especially with the kid. Normally people want to be a lot more private once they’ve had kids. Bless Mark though.

I’m sick of Ollie and Gareth I don’t care for their storyline. I can’t forget the awkward body language that Ollie was displaying at their wedding that did not look loving at all. I hope you guys know what I’m referring to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sick of Ollie and Gareth I don’t care for their storyline. I can’t forget the awkward body language that Ollie was displaying at their wedding that did not look loving at all. I hope you guys know what I’m referring to.
Oh no I don’t know what you mean? I agreed with everything you said, except the part about Ollie and Gareth. They seem like true love to me.

Reactions: 6
I dont know sophie's background, I thought she was just snobby and thought a lot of herself, is she actually "well bred" and/or from a wealthy background?

Reactions: 2
I dont know sophie's background, I thought she was just snobby and thought a lot of herself, is she actually "well bred" and/or from a wealthy background?
Yes, she was educated at quite prestigious institutions and she's the heir to to Mustang jeans - her grandmother, Luise Hermann, is the founder of the company.

Reactions: 1
I think he gets a kick out of the drama and has a little sadomasochist side to him. 😂

Yuck. Just watched last night’s episode, don’t know who Miles thinks he is fooling!? Just seen the part where he is chatting with Fred and Julius in the park. He is so inauthentic 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so disrespectful given that she is only just out of her relationship with Rez.
Tbh I think Miles gets away with it because he does genuinely come across as a nice, loving guy.

He’s a bit immature, a bit vain and shallow but underneath the pecks he clearly spends hours at the gym improving, I reckon he has a big heart.

I can’t really fault him with the Inga situation. they jumped into bed together (she references them having some form of friendship prior, butfrom what I can see there wasn’t any step up to a romantic relationship like a date).

He decides he doesn’t have feelings for her and doesn’t like that she flirted with his friend. He tells her he doesn’t see it going anywhere and distances himself. Honestly I think if he’d been friendly and hadn’t drawn those boundaries, he’d have been accused of leading her on.

he was honest about how he felt with her and acknowledged that she meant a lot to him, same she did with meava. A true duck boy doesn’t do that, they don’t listen to someone crying or share how they feel because they simply don’t care.

he’s young and good looking and immature. He definitely loves the thrill of the chase. I think ruby has had her head turned by the attention of someone new but...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Only just watching the finale now and some things that I spotted:
1. In the intro they showed Ruby crying to Reza saying that she just wanted to feel good enough for him. Then the second clip they showed Miles telling Ruby how beautiful she was and that she didn’t even know it.
Although Ruby may not have been physically disloyal, she was definitely emotionally disloyal and seeking the emotional connection elsewhere, as she wasn’t getting it from Reza.

2. It made me chuckle when Reza was telling Sam that all he wants to do is beg and cry on his knees to Ruby… as that’s what Zara did to Sam and it clearly worked 😂

Reactions: 8
Tbh I think Miles gets away with it because he does genuinely come across as a nice, loving guy.

He’s a bit immature, a bit vain and shallow but underneath the pecks he clearly spends hours at the gym improving, I reckon he has a big heart.

I can’t really fault him with the Inga situation. they jumped into bed together (she references them having some form of friendship prior, butfrom what I can see there wasn’t any step up to a romantic relationship like a date).

He decides he doesn’t have feelings for her and doesn’t like that she flirted with his friend. He tells her he doesn’t see it going anywhere and distances himself. Honestly I think if he’d been friendly and hadn’t drawn those boundaries, he’d have been accused of leading her on.

he was honest about how he felt with her and acknowledged that she meant a lot to him, same she did with meava. A true duck boy doesn’t do that, they don’t listen to someone crying or share how they feel because they simply don’t care.

he’s young and good looking and immature. He definitely loves the thrill of the chase. I think ruby has had her head turned by the attention of someone new but...
Understatement of the century :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mark Francis is going to be an amazing godfather to Gaia Grace 😍🥰
Totally! He was the best part of the whole episode! I want him to be my Godfather...

Ooohh was she? Tell us more?
No major tea but one of the many private schools she went to, she went with my ex bf and also my best friend. She was the same school year as my ex, and was in the same friendship group who were all swiftly dropped prior to the start of MIC. I was dating him in 2011 when MIC started and she did a mega FB clear out and was never seen in the bright lights of Somerset again!
My best friend always used to comment how she was known as Felly or Alex at school and was never particularly complementary of her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.