Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if that Lottie’s bio on insta is “my sister is Kate Moss” how embarrassingly desperate can you get 🤮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She was still liking his pics last week, I've just looked now and she no longer likes them so I think @ImClaustrophobicDarren411 is right. Maybe her being in the DM off her face on coke with another man was the straw that broke the camels back?
Perhaps! I think she needs to be single and work on her issues because she never seems to be happy in her relationships.

Reactions: 8
No idea, they were so wrong for each other though. Defo for the best judging by what we saw on MIC
100% -it felt like they just made one another miserable and spoke volumes that when they split briefly (before getting back together when they argued about Tiff) all her friends seemed pleased about it!

Reactions: 9
Wow Miles and Ruby are really milking this are they or aren’t they rubbish aren’t they 🙄 Comes across so immature

Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone’s discussed this but does anyone get weird vibes about Ollie & Gareth?? Firstly when Ollie said he would happily never have sex again / Gareth said he had the lowest sex drive of anyone ever. I also get like zero emotion from Ollie, like when he said he “had never been so excited” about adopting. I also get super controlling vibes from Gareth. Anyone else? I know people say they’re couple goals but idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Not sure if anyone’s discussed this but does anyone get weird vibes about Ollie & Gareth?? Firstly when Ollie said he would happily never have sex again / Gareth said he had the lowest sex drive of anyone ever. I also get like zero emotion from Ollie, like when he said he “had never been so excited” about adopting. I also get super controlling vibes from Gareth. Anyone else? I know people say they’re couple goals but idk 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ya I don't see the chemistry at all. I really like Gareth as an individual but I really don't get him and ollie. The stuff with the transgender couple is personally boring. I'm super happy for that couple and have seen them on good morning and a few other things and wow fair play it's amazing there story but I'm just a bit bleugh with ollie and Gareth doing surrogacy. Cos it's not that special apart for them obviously. I hope they have a lovely child though but ollie and Gareth act like there in there 50s/60s rather than people in there 30s just starting a family. But I do wish them success. But I dunno about them as a couple

Reactions: 17
Ya I don't see the chemistry at all. I really like Gareth as an individual but I really don't get him and ollie. The stuff with the transgender couple is personally boring. I'm super happy for that couple and have seen them on good morning and a few other things and wow fair play it's amazing there story but I'm just a bit bleugh with ollie and Gareth doing surrogacy. Cos it's not that special apart for them obviously. I hope they have a lovely child though but ollie and Gareth act like there in there 50s/60s rather than people in there 30s just starting a family. But I do wish them success. But I dunno about them as a couple
They do seem odd as a couple tbh. I'm glad their adoption story is getting airtime and attention because I think it's great to see families of all varieties in the media, the stereotypical "nuclear" family of a mother, father, first born son and a second born daughter needs to stop being the standard.

However, I get really weird vibes about them adopting - I don't like the way they talk about it, it seems more like they are getting a new pet or an accessory. Actually, speaking of which that's another thing, they don't seem to be changing their lifestyle to adapt to a baby very much either, they are just buying tit left, right and centre. Still drinking constantly etc. They just got another puppy I believe? Which seems like a very ill-thought out idea and really not a priority of two parents hoping to conceive a child any time soon. Just my opinion, obviously; but it's definitely all giving me "what should we buy next" vibes rather than "we really want a baby to love and cherish". Even down to the way they've spoken about the surrogate herself.

Reactions: 11
They do seem odd as a couple tbh. I'm glad their adoption story is getting airtime and attention because I think it's great to see families of all varieties in the media, the stereotypical "nuclear" family of a mother, father, first born son and a second born daughter needs to stop being the standard.

However, I get really weird vibes about them adopting - I don't like the way they talk about it, it seems more like they are getting a new pet or an accessory. Actually, speaking of which that's another thing, they don't seem to be changing their lifestyle to adapt to a baby very much either, they are just buying tit left, right and centre. Still drinking constantly etc. They just got another puppy I believe? Which seems like a very ill-thought out idea and really not a priority of two parents hoping to conceive a child any time soon. Just my opinion, obviously; but it's definitely all giving me "what should we buy next" vibes rather than "we really want a baby to love and cherish". Even down to the way they've spoken about the surrogate herself.
They’re not adopting? They’re having a surrogate?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.