Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Victoria or Mark Francis would approve of him anyway that’s for sure!
Victoria’s boo is a literal criminal serving time in prison. She should take several seats if she ever dares judge anyone ever again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ruby was horrible and let everyone else get involved with her relationship. What Rez did was at worst "microcheating". She fully cheated multiple times and allowed her friends to gang up on him. The age gap was weird though.

Victoria’s boo is a literal criminal serving time in prison. She should take several seats if she ever dares judge anyone ever again.
Yes but she'd absolutely crucify someone else for the same thing. She's been horrible to others for less. See how karma works. Although best of luck to her baby.

Reactions: 15
I felt so bad for Reza when he broke down to Liv and when he said he felt misunderstood. Unfortunately, I think Miles is also very calculated like Ruby and worked to turn people against Rez for his own gain. I mean he’s not stupid and I don’t think he genuinely believes that Ruby is telling the whole story/truth and that Rez is entirely that bad guy but he just just wanted her for himself – even temporarily.

Reactions: 14
Nice that Miles seems to be enjoying himself in the amber list Mykonos.

Do these people have any shame?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice that Miles seems to be enjoying himself in the amber list Mykonos.

Do these people have any shame?
At the end of the day you’re still allowed to travel there but have to isolate when you come home. If he’s able to do that then he’s technically not doing anything wrong.

Reactions: 19
It does have a wanton feel about it...
I know they work out together in London... but who is this Live Fit Elle or whatever her name is?! She’s everywhere wherever he’s concerned. I don’t get fancy vibes, from him to her particularly but Miles get close with people super quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It does have a wanton feel about it...
I know they work out together in London... but who is this Live Fit Elle or whatever her name is?! She’s everywhere wherever he’s concerned. I don’t get fancy vibes, from him to her particularly but Miles get close with people super quickly!
Elle isn't that fit looking either! And agree she is all over Miles's Instagram.
Who'd wanna work out in that heat in Mykynos anyway 🥵 looks so boring at their villa tbf 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Might be way off topic, but just started watching Death in Paradise...Sara Martins is Maeva D'Ascanio double, she is even French!

Reactions: 2
I like Tom but don't think him and Sophie suit in the real world. Binky has always gone by her ridiclous nickname so wulfic or wolfie will probably go down grand in there social groups. I hope liv and Tristan are over for good. No sympathy for rez or Ruby they are not good for eachothet.

Reactions: 3
I like Tom but don't think him and Sophie suit in the real world. Binky has always gone by her ridiclous nickname so wulfic or wolfie will probably go down grand in there social groups. I hope liv and Tristan are over for good. No sympathy for rez or Ruby they are not good for eachothet.
She was known as Alex or Felly at school.. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Millie and Hugo really surprised me when they got back together. I always wonder what happened with Natalie Joel.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.