Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Miles know what he was going on about on his story? I got bored of him repeating himself so skipped through it , he did one last night and this morning but don't think he actually said what upset him so much
He said he wouldn’t say what it was about, just kept going on and on about how it made him emotional and he trained for two hours and vented to two friends and that it made him realise men can open up to their friends. He never got to the point was very vague, hopefully it’s not anything personal involving his family or anything but yeah he said a whole bunch of nothing really lol

Reactions: 6
Anyone follow Miles know what he was going on about on his story? I got bored of him repeating himself so skipped through it , he did one last night and this morning but don't think he actually said what upset him so much
Strange series of posts… Miles professes to be open and honest but actually is really very secretive I think. He seems a self centred, sensitive and tortured soul.

Reactions: 5
Strange series of posts… Miles professes to be open and honest but actually is really very secretive I think. He seems a self centred, sensitive and tortured soul.
Yeah 🤣 that's all he said was that he was open and honest and zoned out in the gym 🤷‍♀️

Did someone steal the mirrors from his house?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree I don’t really get the Tristan hate.
I think Liv has series issues and I think she brings out the worst in people.
I follow Tristan on Instagram and I always think he comes across as fun, caring and intelligent.
When Liv starts going off on one he tends to leave her be. Then all we see is her witch about him and turn him in to the bad guy.
I think she would be extremely difficult to be in a relationship or even a friendship with.

Reactions: 25
I know on here Tristan seems to get a bad rap but I don’t see why tbh. I thought he was very articulate and calm with Verity when she blew off his exhibition last minute for dinner with her mum. She tried to gaslight him by making out it was no big deal but he explained his point and like an adult said why it upset him.

I feel he is being made out to be moody and awful by Liv’s friends but I’m not sure if this is fair. Digby had an awful reputation after his relationship with Liv and was portrayed as possessive over her. He left the show under a cloud of “good riddance” but since he is back he is winning everyone over. I think Liv has serious insecurities and could do with working on this by herself. She thrives on the drama and has had many screaming arguments where she has thrown drinks at people. I feel that cocaine is a problem and she has appeared high a few times in this season. This would be causing huge comedowns which would create arguments with Tristan. I haven’t seen Tristan ever getting into any shouting matches and when he has been angry he has walked off. Maybe to some this makes him moody but to me it makes him an adult dealing with it in a respectful manner. He strikes me as a person with a strong sense of self and his boundaries and this could clash with the MIC crowd who jump friendships all the time.
Well said. I like Liv but she's got serious issues and treated Digby appallingly. Tristan is easily the best of the remaining men.

Reactions: 14
I think Gio is seeing her.but he is still following pretty girls so is definitely not smitten. Her mom has starting his posts.
He is gagging to be on tv and ‘made in Chelsea ‘ is his best bet. She’s pally with Jamie who Gio is hanging out with again.
(Jamie turned verity down ages ago. I bet he loves that she’s with Gio !😀)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does Maeva have some kind of actual mental problem? Idk how James puts up with her, she’s as mad as a box of frogs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Meava is hilarious - I think she hams it up for the cameras and I love her for it.

What happened with James and verity? I vaguely recall them having a flirtation or maybe booking up while he was with someone else years ago.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I literally googled what happened between Marva and Verity, I can’t remember :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.