Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again another naturally attractive woman before. I don’t get it. Hers isn’t as OTT as some, but still think she looked good before.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ruby looks so different on tele than in her insta photos. Very average at best.

@ Lucy - I agree she is naturally beautiful.

Julius and his sexual energy. Nobody sticks around mate so I'm not sure about that!

Reactions: 13
Poor Digby and James @ Maeva losing her tit over Verity. She cracks me up. 🤣

Reactions: 4
I watched Monday’s episode and found Julius’ date with Nicole really uncomfortable. It was clear she didn’t want to kiss him and yet he kept on, then made it out that she met him half way in some romantic gesture.

Maeva is either desperate for a TV career or she’s demented. She seems to fly off the handle at the drop of the hat putting on the waterworks when it suits. I think the way she behaves towards Verity is bullying and vindictive. I’ve never seen Verity ever start an argument with her or bad mouth her. I wish someone would stand up for her.

Reactions: 15
I watched Monday’s episode and found Julius’ date with Nicole really uncomfortable. It was clear she didn’t want to kiss him and yet he kept on, then made it out that she met him half way in some romantic gesture.
I agree. She even said it was a bit soon and he still pushed. Wouldn't be surprised if this fizzled out before the third date 🤢

Reactions: 10
Nicole has been spotted with a footballer since, I posted the article on here. I was cringing at him on next weeks preview wanting her to meet his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again another naturally attractive woman before. I don’t get it. Hers isn’t as OTT as some, but still think she looked good before.
Yeah she's had her lips done and her nose appears to have changed shape but it's more subtle than say a boob job or the stretched skin alien look botox gives people.

Reactions: 4
On the clip of next weeks show when Ruby was talking to Liv and saying she wishes she had been more honest and did want to spend time with him was she talking about Rez?

Reactions: 2
I think so!
Interesting!! Would be nice for Myles to be played at his own game a bit although I wouldn't want Rez to get messed around by Ruby again. And honestly if you put insta Ruby and Tv Ruby next to each other you would never know they were the same person!

Interesting!! Would be nice for Myles to be played at his own game a bit although I wouldn't want Rez to get messed around by Ruby again. And honestly if you put insta Ruby and Tv Ruby next to each other you would never know they were the same person!
I'm not convinced Miles is that into her and I did feel a little for Rez when he got upset. I KNOW, the power of editing eh!

Reactions: 9
I'm not convinced Miles is that into her and I did feel a little for Rez when he got upset. I KNOW, the power of editing eh!
This story just screams scripted to me. I can’t see Miles going near Ruby unless he knew he’d have an out. Now he’ll have the perfect reason to end things and play the victim.

Reactions: 10
Maeva was on Jamie and Francis/Alex's podcast. She said she planned everything from the beginning of this season with the James and Miles drama. She apparently wanted to test them both and make James realize he could lose her or something. She is adamant she would never sleep with Miles but admits to seducing him in order to feel wanted. She also said Miles was a completely different person before MIC. He allegedly broke up with her just before he went on the show. But they continued to talk and then Jamie and Alex mentioned that Miles cried on a cast trip because of a text message she sent him and they wanted to know what the hell she was texting him. Maeva basically just cackled and shrugged her shoulders lol. I think she likes to attribute her personality traits to being French and Italian. Like that somehow makes you a bit abrasive or whatever it is she is these days lol.

Honestly, Verity was annoying at times but for James and Maeva to keep going in on her after two years seems a bit much. Maeva didn't have to be so rude dismissing her business venture and making fun of her haircut/saying she looks old/calling her leftovers. If she is so unbothered by Verity and above her then she should act like it instead of flying off the handle.

Good for Verity for just laughing it off. But I do think she might still like James and is genuinely hurt he still dislikes her.

Also, good for James for calling Maeva out for her hypocrisy about Verity while she behaves as she does with Miles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just come out of hospital so I haven’t watched this weeks, but how much was Nicole paid to go on a date with Julius the ick?! I’m not sure any amount would ever be enough 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Julius is the worst. I’ve said this before but he never used to be this desperate or cringe in earlier seasons. At one point he had two girls fighting over him (Ella who he eventually ended up going out with and I can’t remember the other girl?)

Anyway, this whole scene was so wrong.

Julius: If I kissed you right now would that…
Nicole: You jumped a couple steps there buddy
Julius: Well if I go halfway are you just gonna leave me hanging?
Nicole: Idk I’m stressed now!

And he STILL proceeded to pressure her even though she basically declined twice before she gave in to spare the awkwardness!!

Reactions: 15
Julius is just a very awkward person. He has been since I use to speak to him when I was 14-17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.