Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaaat is tristans poem about šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚ heā€™s still fit but girl no my fanny is drier than the Sahara listening to that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whaaaaat is tristans poem about šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚ heā€™s still fit but girl no my fanny is drier than the Sahara listening to that
He gives me the absolute ick.
They really bring out the worst in each other so it must be so hard watching your friend over and over again get so down about the same person. Liv just wants to rant constantly when she splits and hates it when people give their opinions back

Reactions: 15
I think Gareth has it right. Just let Tristan and Liv make a mess of things and everyone else stay out of it. That way they can only blame themselves.

Ollie is right to share his opinion. But he need not stress himself out over it. It is probably very hard though because he seems to really care and want to protect his close friends. He was the same about JP in regards to Binky.

Liv and people like her do like to share all these bad things their partner does and then turn around and expect that their friends will like said partner when things are back on. And I am not completely heartless because people need to vent and shouldn't keep tit in but come on. Why should her friends like him when she probably shared a lot of the mean stuff he did or they always saw her crying because of him? It is unreasonable and probably draining.

It is easy for Tristan to get up on stage and say all the right things but those are just words. How will he prove it? How will Liv prove that she is growing and maturing when she doesn't ever see where others are coming from and just steps into victim mode. I can only guess that she has done a lot of messed up or questionable things in the relationship too. But by the time her friends hear about it, she has presented things to frame herself as the complete victim (as she did with Digby) while her partner is only a villain. It is manipulative on her part. And Gareth is right to say that they better start sharing positive stuff for once instead of all the negative if they want the narrative to change. But I guess they broke up for the 9th time anyway so whatever lol.

Ruby and Miles are very cringe/have no chemistry at all.

Maeva is a hypocrite about the Verity and James topic. Wasn't she just throwing herself at Miles and telling James to deal with it? The look on Digby's face when she threatened to not hang out with him...I don't think he'll be losing any sleep over it lol.

Reactions: 16
He was on celebs go dating too, went on a date with Toff. Desperate to be famous! I think his dad was on it too from memory.

Has anyone ever watched dress to impress on itv? I'm sure Angus was on it the other day šŸ¤£ ( think it was a repeat) I didn't watch that episode just saw him when flicking channels so didn't catch his name and couldn't work out where I knew him from

Reactions: 7
Why oh why would you agree to discuss your private sex life on a reality show, I thought it was Made in Chelsea not Geordie Shore?
Thereā€™s also no way that was Ruby and Milesā€™ first kiss, I canā€™t wait until he fucks her off again

Reactions: 10
Can't believe I thought Tristan was so fit in the earlier season around when he had the storylines with habbs.... the ick became real lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
if liv doesnā€™t want her friends to get involved she shouldnā€™t go crying to them every five seconds

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It was totally her, her disappearance confirmed it.
Just to add - her disappearance ā€˜as herselfā€™ convinced sheā€™s still here under another name - not that easy to shake off the Tattle addiction šŸ¤£

MIC was particularly weak on Monday, so many awkward moments, characters & scenes. Would rather not hear about Jamesā€™ bum preferences or watch him and Maeva fake a sex scenario to spice up their boring love lives, so phoney and dull! Theyā€™re just desperate to be in the show. Who cares about Liv & Tristan seriously? Miles and Ruby seems so pretence it was almost awkward to watch, zero chemistry whatsoever. And please donā€™t brings Nicole back, gosh sheā€™s irritating her and he staccato voice can go away never to return.

Reactions: 18
Who remembers the cringe shower sex scene with spencer and louise lmaooo

The james/maeva awkwardness just reminded me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I watched MIc back in the day but stopped for a few years and then started again around 2020. I decided to go back and watch the series I missed as I never knew where Habbs maeve James etc came from.
I just have to say, wow I donā€™t remember Frankie being such a b*tch!!
Sheā€™s absolutely awful. They way she speaks to digby, Jamieā€™s girl from SA and liv. She constantly laughs in peoples faces! I follow her on Instagram and was always a fan, but my opinion has totally changed!!

Reactions: 10
What was that role play scene? Iā€™d only just managed to straighten my toes from the Julius singing episode and now theyā€™re curled back again. I had to fast forward through Tristanā€™s poem last week and thought I was dodging the cringe pretty well šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New to this thread and MIC but I've been watching clips online and feel like I'm starting to get invested :coffee:, but I just do not know what to make of Paris, I find her very mean girl like
Amelia is that you? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So many cringe moments this week. The James & Maeva scenes and Ruby & Miles especially. Who holds a drinks & canapes to announce you're back with your ex. Liv & Tristan live for the drama. Tristan asked her why everyone is so involved? It's because Liv constantly moans to her friends about you. I think Ollie & Gareth were right, either share the positives too or don't speak about it. I felt a bit bad for Tristan. In a room of her friends who distrust him. He's not 100% the bad guy.

I know on here Tristan seems to get a bad rap but I donā€™t see why tbh. I thought he was very articulate and calm with Verity when she blew off his exhibition last minute for dinner with her mum. She tried to gaslight him by making out it was no big deal but he explained his point and like an adult said why it upset him.

I feel he is being made out to be moody and awful by Livā€™s friends but Iā€™m not sure if this is fair. Digby had an awful reputation after his relationship with Liv and was portrayed as possessive over her. He left the show under a cloud of ā€œgood riddanceā€ but since he is back he is winning everyone over. I think Liv has serious insecurities and could do with working on this by herself. She thrives on the drama and has had many screaming arguments where she has thrown drinks at people. I feel that cocaine is a problem and she has appeared high a few times in this season. This would be causing huge comedowns which would create arguments with Tristan. I havenā€™t seen Tristan ever getting into any shouting matches and when he has been angry he has walked off. Maybe to some this makes him moody but to me it makes him an adult dealing with it in a respectful manner. He strikes me as a person with a strong sense of self and his boundaries and this could clash with the MIC crowd who jump friendships all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah I agree - this is playing out the exact same way as Liv/Digby did only at least has a little more respect for tristan whereas she had none for digby and treated him
Awfully. She lives for the drama and needs to be the victim and centre of attention.

Anyone follow Miles know what he was going on about on his story? I got bored of him repeating himself so skipped through it , he did one last night and this morning but don't think he actually said what upset him so much

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.