Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miles and Ruby storyline is pointless considering he is now on celebs go dating šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ruby is so irritating and embarrassingā€¦. She is so desperate for miles it knocks me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else get the BIGGEST ick whenever Tristan says ā€œdarlingā€ ??!!

He comes across so insincere and OTT when he speaks about anything

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Ruby and Miles stuff is so hard to watch. Like the flirting is just so awkward and painful.

Reactions: 21
Ok so why does Rez need to fight for Ruby? Also Iā€™ve only watched intermittently in recent years but why canā€™t digby date verity?

Also, I hate live and Tristan but Ollie and anyone else who tries to control what they do should back off. Let them duck it up by themselves.

Reactions: 10
Bring back Amelia and Tabitha. Especially Amelia who was a good addition to the show and very quickly disappeared.

Reactions: 4
Also, I hate live and Tristan but Ollie and anyone else who tries to control what they do should back off. Let them duck it up by themselves.
I agree but itā€™s also madddd annoying being the Ollie in this situation, like when your friend has a tit boyfriend and youā€™re constantly having to pick up the pieces, then they break up and you tit talk the boyfriend, then itā€™s mad awkward when they get back together yet againā€¦ šŸ˜“ the way Liv was all ā€˜If you canā€™t help me when Iā€™m upset I have other friendsā€™ was so immature, it sounds like the lot of them are bored of their drama and this point. After a while you just wouldnā€™t know what to say anymore šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree but itā€™s also madddd annoying being the Ollie in this situation, like when your friend has a tit boyfriend and youā€™re constantly having to pick up the pieces, then they break up and you tit talk the boyfriend, then itā€™s mad awkward when they get back together yet againā€¦ šŸ˜“ the way Liv was all ā€˜If you canā€™t help me when Iā€™m upset I have other friendsā€™ was so immature, it sounds like the lot of them are bored of their drama and this point. After a while you just wouldnā€™t know what to say anymore šŸ˜‚
This!! Itā€™s so hard to watch someone in something so destructive but Gareth said something that really clicked, that if they leave them to it, it will inevitable duck up again but at least if everyone stays out of it then they canā€™t say that it didnā€™t work because of Ollie or whoever, theyā€™ll have to realise it just doesnā€™t work, and they will only do that when left to it themselves.
I do understand ollies predicament though because itā€™s not nice to watch it happen and essentially have to lie to your friend and say ok I support your relationship when in reality you donā€™t at all. Sometimes your friends really do see the red flags in someone before you do and I thought Liv could see them for herself. I think their relationship is toxic and itā€™s not JUST Tristan but he is more manipulative and does seem to create the drama and then liv spirals from that. We donā€™t see all of it of course but he was saying himself he has a lot to make up for so itā€™s obviously a common opinion that he is more to blame.

miles and Ruby are coming across scripted which is weird because I did think they had chemistry even if it was never going to last, but tonight they just seemed a bit forced. Maybe it is to do with celebs go dating but it was almost uncomfortable to watch šŸ˜‚ itā€™s nearly like itā€™s their storyline and itā€™s been playing on for so long they nearly had to see it through for the sake of it more than anything.

not entirely sure why or what Rez is fighting for either, if I was in either of their position I would choose to leave the show rather than prolong the getting over each other part, canā€™t be good for either of them.

not sure I have the vocabulary for the James and maeva bit.. again, uncomfortable comes to mind šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone ever watched dress to impress on itv? I'm sure Angus was on it the other day šŸ¤£ ( think it was a repeat) I didn't watch that episode just saw him when flicking channels so didn't catch his name and couldn't work out where I knew him from
Yes! I saw this a while ago

Reactions: 1
Also Iā€™ve only watched intermittently in recent years but why canā€™t digby date verity?
Because he's too good for her šŸ˜‚ I just don't think she's a nice girl tbh. I'm trying to think about if any of the girls are 'good enough' for Digby....šŸ¤” Paris is a nice girl, Inga is OK but obviously not interested. That's about it.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m catching up before work- omfg maeve and James dressed up is giving me all of the icks. Absolutely swallowing back down my own searing hot vomit at that. Eww. I canā€™t with MIC anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Ruby and Miles stuff is so hard to watch. Like the flirting is just so awkward and painful.
Also I might be seeing things but when they were having drinks together there were two women on the table behind Ruby. The one on the left looked at their table then covered her mouth to say something privately to her friend on the right.

She was probably saying that dick from Made In Chelsea is over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m catching up before work- omfg maeve and James dressed up is giving me all of the icks. Absolutely swallowing back down my own searing hot vomit at that. Eww. I canā€™t with MIC anymore!
What the actual duck was this?? I like James but you can he is the most awkward person when it comes to sex. He was giggling like a little school boy when they were in the sez shop. They are such an odd match. And wtf was the preview of next week with Maeva loosing her absolute tit over something?? šŸ¤£

Also Iā€™ve only watched intermittently in recent years but why canā€™t digby date verity?
Iā€™m guessing itā€™s because James had a ā€œthingā€ with her in the past (they were ā€œbest friendsā€ and he tried to date herā€¦ and a few other girls at the same time šŸ™ƒ) and from the preview it seems like heā€™s not okay with Digby dating her, which has made Maeva kick off!

Reactions: 5
Last night's episode was weird. I'm no prude but I really could have done without hearing Maeva talk about putting things up James's bum, and then witnessing their security role play.

The Liv & Tristan dinner thing was awkward too. Why would you gather all your friends together and then give a speech about the state of your relationship? I do empathise with Ollie- it's horrible to see your friend in an unhealthy relationship and it's exhausting to try to support them through the same situation over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last night's episode was weird. I'm no prude but I really could have done without hearing Maeva talk about putting things up James's bum
This made me laugh out loud šŸ˜‚ Sounds like an interesting episode. Canā€™t wait to watch it. Remember it could be worse - it could be Julius discussing his sex life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.