Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New career as an estate agent? I looked at his Instagram- it’s very very Wolf of Wall Street. Does anyone really dress like that anymore? 😁😜🤪😂
Now to be fair Harry Baron in his single life phase was chaotic energy and top TV. Wonder if he'll retirn but I think he wants to be taken more seriously in his new career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
New career as an estate agent? I looked at his Instagram- it’s very very Wolf of Wall Street. Does anyone really dress like that anymore? 😁😜🤪😂
Looks like he’s gone back to an old day job. Honestly if he showed me round anywhere I’d want to die, the suits, the “swagger” it’s so cringe but I guess that’s what you get when you’re selling in west London 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Habbs has done a Q&A and had a question about things she regrets on MIC and she said she won’t respond so that we don’t remember.. anyone know what embarrassing things she’s done? Is it dating Sam? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Habbs has done a Q&A and had a question about things she regrets on MIC and she said she won’t respond so that we don’t remember.. anyone know what embarrassing things she’s done? Is it dating Sam? 😂
Or having a tantrum about Emily dating Harvey as they were friends. When she’s was friends with Frankie before dating Jamie…

Reactions: 18
I keep wondering why James would ever stay with the chaotic (but great for tv) mess that is maeva.
Then I remember that he knows she is just doing it all to get them a main storyline and it all makes sense. Especially when you catch him smirking at her over acting. I reckon irl they're actually probably quite a good couple, but just need the drama to stay relevant and interesting on TV.

Reactions: 20
Jamie's story, Habbs wandering around with a half open blouse like that's her usual laze around attire 😆

I keep wondering why James would ever stay with the chaotic (but great for tv) mess that is maeva.
Then I remember that he knows she is just doing it all to get them a main storyline and it all makes sense. Especially when you catch him smirking at her over acting. I reckon irl they're actually probably quite a good couple, but just need the drama to stay relevant and interesting on TV.
Good theory! Makes sense.

New to this thread and MIC but I've been watching clips online and feel like I'm starting to get invested :coffee:, but I just do not know what to make of Paris, I find her very mean girl like

Reactions: 2
New to this thread and MIC but I've been watching clips online and feel like I'm starting to get invested :coffee:, but I just do not know what to make of Paris, I find her very mean girl like
Of all the nasty, self absorbed, bullying, vacuous hangry mean girl characters in MIC, you cite Paris as having “very mean girl vibes“... erm that makes sense. NOT. Unbelievably shocking analytical take away there.

Their break up, was totally forced for TV. Often couldn’t keep a straight face between them. Came across a bit silly, Maeva has lost her authenticity & isn’t newly as fun/funny or interesting to watch.

Reactions: 19
Of all the nasty, self absorbed, bullying, vacuous hangry mean girl characters in MIC, you cite Paris as having “very mean girl vibes“... erm that makes sense. NOT. Unbelievably shocking analytical take away there.

Their break up, was totally forced for TV. Often couldn’t keep a straight face between them. Came across a bit silly, Maeva has lost her authenticity & isn’t newly as fun/funny or interesting to watch.

Yeah I'm not mad keen on Paris, I think she's a bit boring but I can't think of a single female in the show with less mean girl energy than her, she's undeniably Un-problematic 🤷‍♀️ (Which is probably why I find her a bit meh and boring!)

Reactions: 20
Very plausible theory. Anything to scratch her dramatic itch. I swear she went to drama school anyway.
If they are moving out of London are they also moving away from the show I wonder.

Reactions: 3
Ruby is so freaking annoying, at this stage I am hoping Miles humps and dumps her so she leaves the show. Could not care less about this ‘will they won’t they’ thing 🙄

Reactions: 22
Has anyone ever watched dress to impress on itv? I'm sure Angus was on it the other day 🤣 ( think it was a repeat) I didn't watch that episode just saw him when flicking channels so didn't catch his name and couldn't work out where I knew him from

Reactions: 1
Liv and Tristan’s drinks are giving off more of a engagement party with the speech and spread 🤣

Also I know Ruby is an hole but the kiss with Mile’s was hot!

Last edited:
In the “next time” bit, from the side, the girl that Inga walked in with is the image of Ollie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In regards to Liv and Tristan - if a relationship is toxic, it’s toxic but not sure why Tristan is getting the entire blame? Sometimes people just don’t work.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.