Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We never see Adam in anything now. Does he even work? I don't follow him but saw that him and Lucy have just bought a house to renovate

Yeah definitely not outside the realms of possibility that influencers are on tattle. We've seen it numerous times. For the most part they are completely self obsessed so of course they are going to come and have a look to see what people are saying about them.

Reactions: 13
So Liv and Tristan don’t follow each other on instagram anymore. So guessing they broke up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ruby was definitely one of those horrible, bitchy girls at school that would play the innocent victim if anything ever came back on her. It also shows her maturity levels saying “I hate you” when the conversation isn’t going her way 🤣 she comes across so spoilt and whiney

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So the bikini entrepreneur eventually dumped him! Hahahahha didn’t see that coming!!! He was always tagging along and hanging off her coat tails…
I really want to know why Melissa and Harry broke up! They always put on the "perfect couple" act

Reactions: 11
Aw it looks like that ‘meltattam’ deleted their account. Was gonna tag them to come and spill the tea!

And YES it was her. I will die on this hill lol. Too many coincidences for it not to be her!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Aw it looks like that ‘meltattam’ deleted their account. Was gonna tag them to come and spill the tea!

And YES it was her. I will die on this hill lol. Too many coincidences for it not to be her!!! 😂😂
It was totally her, her disappearance confirmed it.

Reactions: 9
I really want to know why Melissa and Harry broke up! They always put on the "perfect couple" act
When I saw they’d broken up I made myself suffer through one of the eps of her podcast with Habbs where she announced she was single. Not enough tea to listen to it yourself but this is what I got;
She didn’t say much she said she’d talk more about it once more time had passed but she broke it off because it wasn’t feeling right and she’d known it wasn’t going to work for a year before she actually broke it off. She said she never let on to anyone it was less than perfect apart from one occasion she got quite drunk and apparently spilled to a few people last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ruby was definitely one of those horrible, bitchy girls at school that would play the innocent victim if anything ever came back on her. It also shows her maturity levels saying “I hate you” when the conversation isn’t going her way 🤣 she comes across so spoilt and whiney
Can't stand her. No redeemable features. Vocal fry is off the scale and definitely a witch.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.