Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she got Invisilign (and probably some other stuff too). The ironic thing is though, that 'perfect' smile actually looks worse than her natural smile imo.

Before

After
Wow her cheek filler is out of control! She really doesn’t need all these treatments.

Reactions: 3
Not long after the last series, a cosmetic dental clinic I follow posted a picture with her and said she got composite bonding iirc!

It kinda...doesn't look very nice
Yeah, Invisalign alone doesn't change the length of the teeth...

Reactions: 4
Next Monday!
I'm not sure if I'll watch it yet! Last series I didn't finish, I'm missing the big original characters so much! Did it get any more exciting? I wonder if Melissa and Harry will be back now their relationship (and relevancy) is gone?

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if I'll watch it yet! Last series I didn't finish, I'm missing the big original characters so much! Did it get any more exciting? I wonder if Melissa and Harry will be back now their relationship (and relevancy) is gone?
I hope they are! Not fan of either of them but would be interesting to see why they broke up

Reactions: 10
I hope they are, just to watch Melissa have to try to actually get on with people now she can’t just run back to Harry. I think she’ll struggle.

Reactions: 13
Poor Louise it must have been terrifying. A bad house fire. Luckily they all got out safely.
thank god for her smoke alarms!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm looking forward to the new series! Hopefully it'll be better as they won't be stuck in a house together.

Reactions: 4
She a
Her iconic line lol. I remember one of the other girls after that dinner party, I think it was Millie saying later on “Who says that?!” 😂

Lucy Watson was brilliant, she refused to put up with any male bullshit and she had a zero tolerance approach to duck boys. She was very cutting, but I found her bluntness refreshing and hilarious.
She wasn’t blunt she was just rude and obnoxious.. she was so sensitive and a hypocrite.. Jamie made a fool out of her .: she thought she was so special and spencer still cheated on her. And she hooked up with way too many guys that were in the same circle

Reactions: 14
She a

She wasn’t blunt she was just rude and obnoxious.. she was so sensitive and a hypocrite.. Jamie made a fool out of her .: she thought she was so special and spencer still cheated on her. And she hooked up with way too many guys that were in the same circle
And that’s why she made brilliant tv 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.