Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I’m just here to say that the ‘meltattam’ that likes comments on here is 100% Melissa! The first time someone asked if it was her in another thread, the poster said she had that username because she used to be a fan of Melissa, now recently someone asked again and poster said she just happens to have a similar name…hmm…😂 also sorry but Melissa seems the type to sign up to tattle with her actual name. (Who else remembers the albatross incident?! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but I’m just here to say that the ‘meltattam’ that likes comments on here is 100% Melissa! The first time someone asked if it was her in another thread, the poster said she had that username because she used to be a fan of Melissa, now recently someone asked again and poster said she just happens to have a similar name…hmm…😂 also sorry but Melissa seems the type to sign up to tattle with her actual name. (Who else remembers the albatross incident?! 😂)
Lol I thought the same thing but just didn’t say. It would be a big coincidence to have almost the exact same name as a minor celeb on a show that you watch and comment on. Alternatively she could be a huge fan and was just too embarrassed to admit it here where people make fun of Melissa.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised, Melissa definitely is the type. I just had a look through their comments - barely any commments but lots of likes on this thread, Melissa and Harry's, Lucy Watsons and Louise Thompson's and then some Love Island Likes. She put a "wow" on the post where someone said Harry was liking insta models pics 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg I remember her saying that she liked Mel and then seen her say the other day she had a similar name 🤣 if it is Melissa fancy being dumb enough to make an account with your actual name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be surprised, Melissa definitely is the type. I just had a look through their comments - barely any commments but lots of likes on this thread, Melissa and Harry's, Lucy Watsons and Louise Thompson's and then some Love Island Likes. She put a "wow" on the post where someone said Harry was liking insta models pics 🙈
They all have their own threads? 😮 I thought that's what this one was for

They all have their own threads? 😮 I thought that's what this one was for
I think this one is meant to be for the episodes when their on the telly 🤣 then if they have a thread it’s just gossip about them/what their posting

Reactions: 3
I think this one is meant to be for the episodes when their on the telly 🤣 then if they have a thread it’s just gossip about them/what their posting
Oh there's too many to keep up 🤣 the towie thread is a pretty much a mix so it's easier

Reactions: 1
And only really comments on the mic threads or the threads about members of mic...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but I don't think it is , some of the stuff she's liked is slating Melissa. Probably just a "super fan"

Reactions: 7
I stopped watching mic a few years ago but just catching up again. I’m on the series where Jamie and Habbs get together.. does anyone know why they always refer to Frankie gaff as Jamie’s ex? She’s was in the show and they all know her why don’t they just say Frankie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s probably to do with gdpr etc and referring to people previously on the show, who are no longer on the show being referred to in a domain they can’t respond or have a say in. It basically enables them to say what they want without directly referring to a person.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s probably to do with gdpr etc and referring to people previously on the show, who are no longer on the show being referred to in a domain they can’t respond or have a say in. It basically enables them to say what they want without directly referring to a person.
Ah okay thank you that makes so much more sense now! When they kept saying it I googled who it was then was like oh yeah forgot about Frankie why aren’t they saying it! But that makes sense if their not on the show then they can’t have their own say!

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion but I don't think it is , some of the stuff she's liked is slating Melissa. Probably just a "super fan"
But then why would they lie and say they had the same surname and a very similar first name? The first time they were asked they said it was because they used to be a fan. Can't keep their story straight! Also, looking at all their Tattle messages and responses, it all adds up to it being Melissa. There have also been occasions where she's known things that only someone who's in the MIC cast circle or following them extreeemely closely would know.

THIS :ROFLMAO:

The only thing that makes me slightly doubt it being Melissa is she's said she has bad dyslexia but you wouldn't guess that from her posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
But then why would they lie and say they had the same surname and a very similar first name? The first time they were asked they said it was because they used to be a fan. Can't keep their story straight! Also, looking at all their Tattle messages and responses, it all adds up to it being Melissa. There have also been occasions where she's known things that only someone who's in the MIC cast circle or following them extreeemely closely would know.

The only thing that makes me slightly doubt it being Melissa is she's said she has bad dyslexia but you wouldn't guess that from her posts.
I think it’s her too, who would ever say they are a ‘fan’ of Melissa for one - sounds like a cover up. Secondly, the whole changing their story is suss.

Reactions: 3

This and suuuuuuuurelllyyyyy you would not use your own name…?! Wow it beggars belief. Although this would fit her seemingly narcissistic tendencies… She does seem rather pro Habbs & anti Frankie… hmmmm… Seems an odd and very obvious thing to do though. She’s basically named herself and posted about herself on a gossip forum site - who would actually do that & want to stay/pretend to be anonymous?! It’s a bit cray cray!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This and suuuuuuuurelllyyyyy you would not use your own name…?! Wow it beggars belief. Although this would fit her seemingly narcissistic tendencies… She does seem rather pro Habbs & anti Frankie… hmmmm… Seems an odd and very obvious thing to do though. She’s basically named herself and posted about herself on a gossip forum site - who would actually do that & want to stay/pretend to be anonymous?! It’s a bit cray cray!
I mean she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed…so, um, yeah. I can see her signing up with her actual name 😂

I also see she’s been hanging out a lot with Ruby now that they’re both single…some of her posts/likes on here have been very anti Ruby in the past!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.