Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I just nosey or is anyone else now speculating to themselves who could possibly be Ollie and Gareth’s surrogate??? Lol

Reactions: 4
Ruby has the most irritating voice!!!
It’s just so bloody fake!

Also I’m not a big fan of the way the surrogacy news was shared. Seemed either too private or too staged.

Love Sophie saying she’s taken some time for herself. Does she ever do anything else?! I do love her with Fred though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I hate the fact its filmed a while ago makes the liv and Tristan thing pointless knowing they are back together

Reactions: 16
God it must be hard work being Maeva. If she’s happy in her relationship then she has to be arguing with friends. Then when she seems to be settled with her friends she’s arguing with James 🤣 girl can’t just let herself be happy

Reactions: 24
Maeva has the best lines "I don't like your presence" may borrow that line sometime in the future 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maeva looks so different... Bigger teeth, nose job(?), skinnier. And she doesn't look any better for it.

Reactions: 12
They've all got new teeth this season it seems ...not sure if Liv and Tristan have actually broken up again tbh, no trace of each other on their socials ...again?

Reactions: 6
God it must be hard work being Maeva. If she’s happy in her relationship then she has to be arguing with friends. Then when she seems to be settled with her friends she’s arguing with James 🤣 girl can’t just let herself be happy
I was thinking Mavea is sat there with all the girls she fell out with last season being besties 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Maeva looks so different... Bigger teeth, nose job(?), skinnier. And she doesn't look any better for it.
I read a few months back that she suffers from an eating disorder since her teenage years. I think her cosmetic procedures are far more subtle than Sophie h, zara and habbs.

Liv looks so old in tonight's episode. Perhaps the party lifestyle and marching powder is taking its toll.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aurgh! The teeth!!!! They’re all so so bad.

Dare I say that Sams are far superior to all the other cookie cutter dead straight line donkey teeth all the boys seem to have favoured.

Harvey’s are diabolical!

I think Maeva had invisalign last year and maybe a bit of filler.

I love Ollie- he seems such a genuine soul. I can’t tolerate his husband though he seems low key controlling. The surrogate thing was hard to hear - she sounded so distraught, which in a way was a nice angle- I’ve never thought of surrogates as being that affected by the process it’s just not entered my head!

I’d love to see the utter carnage of a towie and Chelsea mash up xmas party scenario 😂

Reactions: 8
Ruby looks rather different to her IG pics.

Untitled 33.png
Untitled 34.png

Always looks tacky though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks like an emaciated 9 year old boy. And the way she speaks with an inflection at the end of each sentence makes me heave. In her defence tho, short arm T-Rez is terrifying- she did well to run.

Reactions: 15
Ruby looks rather different to her IG pics.

View attachment 805962. View attachment 805963

Always looks tacky though.
Ruby’s face looked different last night, has she had (more!) work done? Doesn’t look great tbf & neither does Maeva’s.

Feel like James & Maeva just want a storyline
Emily looks like someone’s mum
Harvey is a cringey man child
Tristan is desperate
Liv is craggy
Reza is hilarious
And Miles is in love with himself, cannot believe they’re eeeking this storey line out with him and Ruby AGAIN!!! Especially given the fact they clearly didn’t speak throughout the entire series break 🙄

Reactions: 18
Honestly howling at Julius trying to be intimating to Reza 😂 ‘look at me, look at me’ He is about as threatening as a chihuahua

Liv is on Loose women they said if she is back with Tristan as they were on holiday not long ago. But then said we’ll have to wait and see? By the way of her expression is sounds like they are not together?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I dont think Liv actually wants to be with Tristan, she just wants to be wanted.
Yeah I get the impression she can't handle being alone, she would rather be in a miserable relationship than by herself. She also seems to want any guy who wants her, she has got with most of the guys in Chelsea even if they are her friends exes, and to me that screams of insecurity- don't mean to say sleeping around is bad, but she is clearly unhappy

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.