Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa is a two-faced liar though. Remember when Zara confronted her about calling her a fame hungry bleep, Melissa starts to deny it then Zara goes 'I've heard the voice note'. Awkwarrrd.

1632038520611.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She does come across as pretty simple/dumb on her vlogs, I can’t believe how basic and bland they are sometimes. Never again! Also tends to get the names of things wrong… She’s incredibly uneducated about wine and calling churros Cheerios for example - incredibly embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't want Melissa back on MiC. Harry maybe just because he seemed to rub up a lot of males the wrong way.

Reactions: 14
Melissa just seemed so dull but felt herself in some way morally superior to the rest of the girls. Always looking down her nose at everyone!

Reactions: 13
I mean she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed…so, um, yeah. I can see her signing up with her actual name 😂

I also see she’s been hanging out a lot with Ruby now that they’re both single…some of her posts/likes on here have been very anti Ruby in the past!
So Ruby and Miles didn't go anywhere then? LOOOL

Yes I agree re.Melissa. I get mean girl vibes from her and don't want to see her on MIC thanks!

Reactions: 8
Melissa just seemed so dull but felt herself in some way morally superior to the rest of the girls. Always looking down her nose at everyone!
I think she knows she hasn’t got much to offer in terms of personality or intelligence so just clings onto being attractive and bitchy as her USP!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she knows she hasn’t got much to offer in terms of personality or intelligence so just clings onto being attractive and bitchy as her USP!
I genuinely don't believe she thinks she's bitchy. Her USP was #relationshipgoals which obviously didn't quite work out... (even when they were in a relationship)

Reactions: 1
Precisely, how unbelievably sad.
Habbs is the same, although she can add hopeless shameless social climber to her lacking personality profile too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eeek I’m excited… I think it’s the music. Whomever came up with that for the title music and went with it is inspired!

On another note, guess is supposed to be a joke “Beacause she’s oh sooo goofy and ‘sooo pretty’” but how bitchy of Habbs to put up those ugly photos of Verity on her birthday especially when she looks infinitely better in all of them. Lol she’s such a b1tch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it is her teeth
Yeah, she got Invisilign (and probably some other stuff too). The ironic thing is though, that 'perfect' smile actually looks worse than her natural smile imo.

Before

After

Reactions: 3
Yeah, she got Invisilign (and probably some other stuff too). The ironic thing is though, that 'perfect' smile actually looks worse than her natural smile imo.

Before

After
Not long after the last series, a cosmetic dental clinic I follow posted a picture with her and said she got composite bonding iirc!

It kinda...doesn't look very nice

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.