Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s young she’ll be fine. Harry however, isn’t he in his early 30s? That’s rough to start again if he thought she was the one.

(I know there’s no shame in being single at any age, but y’all know what I mean).

Reactions: 8
She’s young she’ll be fine. Harry however, isn’t he in his early 30s? That’s rough to start again if he thought she was the one.

(I know there’s no shame in being single at any age, but y’all know what I mean).
Yeah get what you mean. She seems fine too and overly happy imo. Something must have happened as she said she won't into the details , if it was just an amicable break up where they grew apart then she would say

Reactions: 5
Have people seen Melissa’s Instagram? She and Harry have split :0
What terrible news… what will happen to their amazingly successful clothing line ambience?!!! Jk. Always found her SUPER smug on the show so she definitely doesn’t have my sympathies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What terrible news… what will happen to their amazingly successful clothing line ambience?!!! Jk. Always found her SUPER smug on the show so she definitely doesn’t have my sympathies.
Yeah so smug!! She seemed a bit up herself on the story after mentioning the break up too , loving herself

Yeah so smug!! She seemed a bit up herself on the story after mentioning the break up too , loving herself
yeah said when asked about the apartment that she owns it so she staying in it - v smug about it too - hope he didn’t cheat

• Heart
yeah said when asked about the apartment that she owns it so she staying in it - v smug about it too - hope he didn’t cheat
I noticed that too! It felt a bit unnecessary of her to post that one and her reply, especially when the background of all the questions was her living room lol. I dunno also seems a bit passive aggressive to me?

Reactions: 3
Was it in the Croatia series where Harry was holding hands with some girl in Vegas and saying Melissa was not the one but the one “right now”, and then Jamie flew the girl out to confront him lmao? Anyway they should’ve broken up then I guess.

Reactions: 15
Was it in the Croatia series where Harry was holding hands with some girl in Vegas and saying Melissa was not the one but the one “right now”, and then Jamie flew the girl out to confront him lmao? Anyway they should’ve broken up then I guess.
Yeah I remember that 🤣🤣 Jamie Hates him , he was desperate to bring him down which is funny because she's always been really close with habbs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw Louise is having a boy - ngl, while I'm not really a fan of these gender reveals, and yes it was cringeworthy, I thought her video was pretty cute.

I wonder when the new series will be back... can't be long. Every series I say how awful it is, yet every Monday night you'd find me watching it! Can't help myself :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have people seen Melissa’s Instagram? She and Harry have split :0
They weren’t going anywhere really though, were they? Have you seen her yawn some blogs, she just talks at you eye f**king herself all the way. They are so boring and self indulgent. They had no affection, just going through the motions.

But why oh why is she talking in the 3rd person for her q&a?

Reactions: 7
I'm actually surprised, I thought Melissa and Harry would get married lol

Aw Louise is having a boy - ngl, while I'm not really a fan of these gender reveals, and yes it was cringeworthy, I thought her video was pretty cute.

I wonder when the new series will be back... can't be long. Every series I say how awful it is, yet every Monday night you'd find me watching it! Can't help myself :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it was a cute but cringey, although I'm sure she said they already knew and it was just to reveal to everyone else , I might have heard it wrong but I don't get it when people do that, seems pointless

Reactions: 1
Yeah it was a cute but cringey, although I'm sure she said they already knew and it was just to reveal to everyone else , I might have heard it wrong but I don't get it when people do that, seems pointless
Totally agree, who actually cares aside from their family and friends?

We have a bookstand in our local shop where you can get a free book to read and then out back / swap

I couldn't resist 😅 I love the OG Chelsea crew

I thought, as dry as they were, Harry & Melissa would be end game.
I do think the perception he was living off her would factor in hence the big show of this new job. I wonder if he went back to his cheating ways.

I kind of wish Melissa at would feature on the show because I know the storyline will surround Liv & Tristan all over again.

Reactions: 16
I thought, as dry as they were, Harry & Melissa would be end game.
I do think the perception he was living off her would factor in hence the big show of this new job. I wonder if he went back to his cheating ways.

I kind of wish Melissa at would feature on the show because I know the storyline will surround Liv & Tristan all over again.
Agree, I was thinking good for him when he got a job but now it seems it was something he needed rather than wanted??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.