Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't surprise me if he has cheated on her before - they are so toxic together
Well that's the issue with him forgiving her cheating, he knows she would HAVE to forgive him if he did the same, so he's essentially got a hall pass... So toxic and unhealthy!

Reactions: 4
He’s the worst! So controlling, I don’t really like verity but she deffo saw how controlling he was
I seemed to have missed this…How do we know he’s controlling? What happened in episodes to show it? All I ever saw was him and Liv arguing

Reactions: 1
Tristan is just wet. I’ve noticed he doesn’t get on with any of his GFs friends and turns against them. He’s quite moody. I remember Verity said in the first lockdown when they broke up he demanded to have regular scheduled phone calls throughout the day. Verity wasn’t an angel, but Tristan couldn’t control her, and she grew fed up with him. Whereas Olivia thinks a guy being dominant is a sign of love.

Reactions: 13
I can't stand Liv or Tristan.
Just get together to save everyone else from you toxic people

If anyone follows Emily Blackwell on youtube then yeah Tristan and Liv are on holidays with them in St Luca

Edit to say it's a wonder to me that Emily's vlogs don't get flagged by MIC producers.

Reactions: 7
Tristan is just wet. I’ve noticed he doesn’t get on with any of his GFs friends and turns against them. He’s quite moody. I remember Verity said in the first lockdown when they broke up he demanded to have regular scheduled phone calls throughout the day. Verity wasn’t an angel, but Tristan couldn’t control her, and she grew fed up with him. Whereas Olivia thinks a guy being dominant is a sign of love.
I don’t know..ye the phone calls thing is weird but IMO Verity came out really bad in that… she seemed to just ignore him and she broke up with him over the phone I think…. I feel like she twists things as well.. butter wouldn’t melt.. maybe he was trying to schedule a call to discuss things and she was blanking him 🤷🏼‍♀️

She never mentioned anything else did she other than that? If he was controlling I think she would have had more to say on it

Reactions: 11
Verity’s Mum loved Tristan do he can’t have been that bad.
I don't think Tristan comes across that bad tbh ...quite petulant at times but that's about it. However, Verity's mum liking him makes me think that there may have been more wrong with him because Verity's mum comes across as a huge bellend... imo 😅😂

• Haha
Maybe I’m on my own but I’m glad live and Tristan and back together, I like them as a couple

Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m on my own but I’m glad live and Tristan and back together, I like them as a couple
I think at the beginning they were good, but after awhile they both were too toxic for each other. Hopefully after some time apart they are back to that beginning

Reactions: 4
I think at the beginning they were good, but after awhile they both were too toxic for each other. Hopefully after some time apart they are back to that beginning
I always like Livs relationships at the beginning and they always go down hill. I hate to say it but I think Liv is the issue 9/10. It's mirrored in her friendships, not just her romantic relationships, they never last.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I loved when they initially got together. So cute abd such chemistry.
I hope they can sort out any issues

I hate his pranks on insta because you can tell she genuinely hates it but it’s kind of like she can’t say anything…she cheated on him and now must be complicit in his borderline abusive pranks for the end of time. Some of the time you can see her start to cry and then the clip cuts out.
I hate his pranks on insta because its so try hard. He is trying to copy that couple that used to do them. I can't remember who they were.

I've no idea how I've managed to underline this but here we are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’ll explain on the show what’s happened? I can’t see that staying private if one of them is on there

I just had a look They were together a while. I wonder will both stay on the show
I feel like she said they both quit a while back on her Vlogs but didn’t elaborate more than that. It’s a shame because I feel like they would have quit to focus on their relationship but maybe it just wasn’t working anyway? I liked her on the show so hope she goes back to it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.