Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m not on Instagram so unsure about his new job but it appears to be some company selling tracksuits and bikinis. Her company sells bikinis (and she thinks a size 10 is large…) How do they make a living from this?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Harry's put his new job in his instagram bio. He's clearly very proud of it! Despite being bezzies with the MD so he probably wouldn't have even had to submit a CV.

_20210914_195645.JPG

Reactions: 5
Harry's put his new job in his instagram bio. He's clearly very proud of it! Despite being bezzies with the MD so he probably wouldn't have even had to submit a CV.

View attachment 763046
He posted that he was back after 7 years on insta. Must be quite a shock to go back to 9-5 life after being a reality star and influencer?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when Melissa's ex was on the show? He was a strange person...

Reactions: 8
So I’m not on Instagram so unsure about his new job but it appears to be some company selling tracksuits and bikinis. Her company sells bikinis (and she thinks a size 10 is large…) How do they make a living from this?!
They both own the tracksuit company but Melissa seems to have removed it from her bio.
Melissas parents are wealthy and bought her the flat so she doesn’t really need to work and hence people on MIC have said Harry lives off Melissa.

Reactions: 8
I had some Audible credits so have got the audio book. I’ve had it on while doing the housework and so far so good. It’s Jamie reading it so that helps lol.

Reactions: 3
I actually like Jamie just wish he wasn't with habbs , not a fan of her

Reactions: 14
Lucy and James got married looks beautiful but definitely surprised by the dress, didn’t see her as a princess ballgown type
83F593EB-FDB6-4CC2-BDFF-C23A266F6710.jpeg
1229C860-BD2C-4471-B243-BB161B9987CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are a gorgeous couple but I can't say I'm a fan of the dress. It's too too much.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone listened to Sophie habboo and Melissa tattham’s podcast ‘Wednesdays we drink wine’? I wasn’t a particular fan of theirs before (long time MIC fan though) but the podcast is actually really good and I like them both a lot now (can’t stand melissas IG posts though - but maybe I’m jel haha)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.