Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And dumped him as soon as he cheated on her! Which didn't take him long.
It was so strange that he cheated on her…. their relationship and the way she challenged him and didn’t put up with his BS is very reminiscent of his relationship with Vogue now!

Reactions: 6
Omg. The money wasted on education.
I'm reminded of one of Emily Blackwell's vlog where she describes a coat as 'homeless chic' and says she 'feels like that's in at the moment - homeless chic'. I don't think they're necessarily nasty, but they're so very ignorant.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It looks like Lucy Watson's friend Fraser from back in the day is on the new season of Below Deck as 2nd/3rd stew. How odd?

Reactions: 4
Wonder if he cheats on Vogue
I wonder too. People say he changed for the better because of her but they give me weird vibes. Like everything between them/ the foundation of their relationship is about they can take bullshit from each other all the time.

Spencer in general just gives me abrasive and condescending energy. In her thread, people have rightfully pointed out times where he has said some things looking down on her Irish background and insisting that their children will not ever live in Ireland as Vogue suggested. His personality seems to be talking down to people and passing off his rude comments as keeping it real.

Reactions: 9
I wonder too. People say he changed for the better because of her but they give me weird vibes. Like everything between them/ the foundation of their relationship is about they can take bullshit from each other all the time.

Spencer in general just gives me abrasive and condescending energy. In her thread, people have rightfully pointed out times where he has said some things looking down on her Irish background and insisting that their children will not ever live in Ireland as Vogue suggested. His personality seems to be talking down to people and passing off his rude comments as keeping it real.
I know what you mean, and I would be shocked if he wasn't at least highly inappropriate with other women, he was such an unbelievable cheat in the past that it must have almost got wired in. I'd certainly never trust him. With Steph Pratt and Lucy and others he cheated every night they spent apart- that's almost like sex addiction levels of cheating!

But I do think Spencer responds well to women who treat him like they couldn't give a tit, and Vogue is definitely like that. I watched a few eps of their new baby reality show a while back and she is quite cold with him and definitely thinks he is punching with her. She has a very high opinion of herself! So I do wonder if that helps him not stray- she keeps him at arms length quite a bit anyway so that he hasn't lost the feeling of the chase?
They're an odd couple and I definitely wouldn't want a relationship like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know what you mean, and I would be shocked if he wasn't at least highly inappropriate with other women, he was such an unbelievable cheat in the past that it must have almost got wired in. I'd certainly never trust him. With Steph Pratt and Lucy and others he cheated every night they spent apart- that's almost like sex addiction levels of cheating!

But I do think Spencer responds well to women who treat him like they couldn't give a tit, and Vogue is definitely like that. I watched a few eps of their new baby reality show a while back and she is quite cold with him and definitely thinks he is punching with her. She has a very high opinion of herself! So I do wonder if that helps him not stray- she keeps him at arms length quite a bit anyway so that he hasn't lost the feeling of the chase?
Gosh that sounds testing. Imagine being with someone you know for a fact has cheated loads in the past.. personally couldn’t do it

Reactions: 5

I totally agree, although I feel that Lucy was like that with him too and he still did the dirty!!!

I definitely think he does respond well to women who don't fall all over themselves to get with him. He likes the chase and challenge and I think he likes the difficulty. That is why he was so hung up on Caggie and also why he was persistent with Lucy. I wonder if the drinking had a role to play in cheating too. He promotes his sobriety and 'clean alcohol' a lot these days. A big part of it is about how being with Vogue made him turn things around.

LOL, I agree that Vogue has a very high opinion of herself. I think it would be a different twist if she cheated on him instead. It would be a wonderful taste of his own medicine about doing everything right and still being betrayed and blamed for the cheater's actions.

I always wonder about men like him who have no respect for women in their early years. I wonder if such men ever look at their own daughters and realize how horrible it would be to witness men one day treating them in a similar matter? I think people in the other thread were saying his daughter Gigi is his favorite child (and Vogue called him out on it) compared to Theodore.

Reactions: 12
I definitely think he does respond well to women who don't fall all over themselves to get with him. He likes the chase and challenge and I think he likes the difficulty. That is why he was so hung up on Caggie and also why he was persistent with Lucy. I wonder if the drinking had a role to play in cheating too. He promotes his sobriety and 'clean alcohol' a lot these days. A big part of it is about how being with Vogue made him turn things around.

LOL, I agree that Vogue has a very high opinion of herself. I think it would be a different twist if she cheated on him instead. It would be a wonderful taste of his own medicine about doing everything right and still being betrayed and blamed for the cheater's actions.

I always wonder about men like him who have no respect for women in their early years. I wonder if such men ever look at their own daughters and realize how horrible it would be to witness men one day treating them in a similar matter? I think people in the other thread were saying his daughter Gigi is his favorite child (and Vogue called him out on it) compared to Theodore.
The whole time people gave typed about Spenser, all I’ve thought is, vogue messages other people 100%

Reactions: 3
Louise's latest post is so tone deaf. Saying how, with her huge house renovations, she feels like she's 'living in limbo'. Wonder how the fleeing Afghans, who are literally sleeping on rocks and trash, feel.

Reactions: 24
Gosh that sounds testing. Imagine being with someone you know for a fact has cheated loads in the past.. personally couldn’t do it
Totally agree, there would be no trust. He was a seasoned cheater...every single time. But I think Vogue thinks that she's 'that girl' who's managed to make him change :ROFLMAO: sorry, time will tell!

I hope this doesn’t come across as body shaming but I can’t get over how tiny everyone is on Lucy Watsons hen do. Nicola esp is so so thin.
I feel like it can’t be a coincidence and you’d have to be a size 0 to be in that friendship group 🥲

Reactions: 17
I hope this doesn’t come across as body shaming but I can’t get over how tiny everyone is on Lucy Watsons hen do. Nicola esp is so so thin.
I feel like it can’t be a coincidence and you’d have to be a size 0 to be in that friendship group 🥲
Sorry if this old news but I never kept up with Lucy after she left the show but has she had a boob job? Or is that a stupid question lol?

Sorry if this old news but I never kept up with Lucy after she left the show but has she had a boob job? Or is that a stupid question lol?
I was just looking at her most recent posts and thought the same thing!

I thought this with her green dress and the dancing vid from her hen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.