Made in Chelsea #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but this is a the most awful braclet. So garish. Almost as bad as Binkys engagement ring 🤮
It really is a gross bracelet isn't it, nice sentiment but horrible looking, like something you'd see in a touristshop on holiday.

I actually loved Binkys engagement ring 🙈🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
Omg once my insta wasn't on my private and I was like, 20? And had a picture of my 2 nephews on my grid and Proudlock liked it 🤷‍♀️ how random is that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw Proudlock in central London once, he is so slight and skinny. Very angular features. That holocaust/fashion statement is sickening - what was he thinking?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wowee, Jess Woodley always found herself at the bad end of everything, do we think it's because she wasn't 'catty' for lack of the better word, like the other girls?
(I am rewatching the old seasons and want people to talk about it with haha)

Reactions: 1
There’s such a big part of me that wants Tiff and Sam to get back together 🥺😆
Am I alone in this?

Reactions: 13
Sam seemed to be well in with tiff’s dad. I bet he is planning getting back with her in the future.
I can’t watch his insta posts with Zara and can’t believe they are still together. Bizarre

Reactions: 8
I like tiffs new boyfriend Cameron, seems like a chiller

Also I was stalking Lucy from like 2014 to look at her Australia pics and Tiffs current boyfriend Cam had liked a lot of her photos - so they must have known each other back in the day?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.