Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up now and you’re spot on! It’s so weird 😂😂 feels even more staged than normal.
James and Maeva going up the stairs one after the other and then him staring dramatically out of the window before their convo 😂

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with maeva and miles speaking french. Sophie says German words all the time. I know a convo is different but it’s the principle really. She is french that’s her first language so she is going to want to. Isn’t it just the same as James and verity speaking English which is their language and also an old flame of his. I think his jealousy is making him an arse
I don't think its the same because Maeva can understand James and Verity's conversations whereas James can't understand French. I think if Maeva wants to speak French with Miles on their walks then thats fine but it is very rude to deliberately do it when James is in the room because Maeva is a very competent English speaker and Miles isn't doing it to be accommodating. Sophie is right, they're only doing it because its their way of chatting about things they don't want to get back to James. Its a pretty sneaky plan apart from the fact they were doing it with Sophie in the room who can understand French and feed everything back to James😂. Fair enough you can say James should learn French but he would hardly be at such a fluent level to understand everything they were saying anyway. I don't agree with possessive partners but Maeva is clearly overstepping the line and then lying about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Still can’t believe they brought Julius back. Like 2020/2021 wasn’t bad enough 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've just caught up because I couldn't watch it earlier but that bit with Sophie and James is even more annoying because Sophie didn't even witness that conversation, once again it's just via Miles but she's implying she was there to hear it for herself to James......... c'mon

Reactions: 5
The strange thing is Miles and Maeva NEVER spoke French to each other before (in previous series) even when she came back from France to meet up with him... I used to always wonder why... They usually speak English in England I expect at least but I feel this speaking French to each other thing is something that’s been suggested to them to do...by the producers. Let’s face it, it’s given some semblance of a story line, which is their ultimate aim!

Reactions: 13
James and Maeva going up the stairs one after the other and then him staring dramatically out of the window before their convo 😂

I don't think its the same because Maeva can understand James and Verity's conversations whereas James can't understand French. I think if Maeva wants to speak French with Miles on their walks then thats fine but it is very rude to deliberately do it when James is in the room because Maeva is a very competent English speaker and Miles isn't doing it to be accommodating. Sophie is right, they're only doing it because its their way of chatting about things they don't want to get back to James. Its a pretty sneaky plan apart from the fact they were doing it with Sophie in the room who can understand French and feed everything back to James😂. Fair enough you can say James should learn French but he would hardly be at such a fluent level to understand everything they were saying anyway. I don't agree with possessive partners but Maeva is clearly overstepping the line and then lying about it.
I get what you’re saying I just think because I don’t like James at all maybe im a bit more in favour of miles. Haven’t watched last nights yet excited to see after everyone’s comments

Reactions: 2
Maeva and Miles have to get back together and have a baby can you imagine the beauty! ♥

It’s a no from me with James. How can she go from Miles to James. I think she got with James to spite Miles and is to proud to admit she wants Miles

I've just caught up because I couldn't watch it earlier but that bit with Sophie and James is even more annoying because Sophie didn't even witness that conversation, once again it's just via Miles but she's implying she was there to hear it for herself to James......... c'mon
Yep, I have more years of French than Sophie. She clearly didn't understand Maeva and that's why she replied in English. She clearly wasn't in the room for Miles/Maeva's convo (wrongfully giving the impression she was) and the squirrel/penguin was fed back to her by Miles. I'm getting fed up with Sophie tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not a huge Tristan fan but Julius is an absolute knob, Tristan should have given him a thump for those comments. His music career obviously failed miserably and he's back on MIC trying to cause drama for the story lines!
Ah this is where is disagree I think Julius came off well on their argument 🤣 I thought Julius was gonna punch Tristan (I dislike them both!!) honestly why did they bring Julius back!!!

Tristan reminds me of Riley from Buffy. Just a personality vacuum who looks like he's been chiseled from a lumpy rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Liv likes adoration. She will go with anyone who she thinks will fix her insecurities & they never ever do. These men are boring to her and won’t change her true desires. She and her constant bitching and moaning is boring. She’s only happy when she’s shagging people she shouldn’t and when off her face. I could totally do without her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Controversially I dislike Maeva: she’s not a girls girl; she is a total hypocrite (happy to maintain a ‘friendship’ with Miles but won’t let James have any female friends); she is rude and aggressive (like when she attacked Verity who she’d not seen for months ‘dog/pig/goat-gate’ and said was happy her relationship failed: this was right off the bat too, no drama beforehand to warrant it); she is clearly still interested in Miles but does twist it to make it seem she’s being pursued.

James is a dick who knew the Miles/Maeva history and went there anyway so I have no sympathy for him. Miles would eat himself if he could and enjoys knowing that he can wrap Maeva round his little finger when he chooses. For all her bravado she is weak when it comes to him, always crying when she’s challenged about it. They deserve each other.

It is definitely not the programme it once was, very few likeable or funny characters/villains. Liv and Sophie have some funny one-liners which are carrying the show atm. At least Zara is missing from this series - not sure I could stomach any more whining and ugly crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well on a none Maeva/Miles/James or Liv/Tristan note...
Was anybody else highly amused by Ollie and Gareth's reaction (or lack thereof) to Reza and Ruby explaining their "photography" argument? I know I was... Ollie almost had "Christ, is that what we've resorted to" written across his eyes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maeva’s latest witch re Miles and Sophie’s insta live - hilarious. Also... she is CLEARLY on Tinder! Lol Caught red handed but has to convince otherwise now. Unless this is how these things work, not au fait Tinder & alerts etc

Reactions: 2
Maeva’s latest witch re Miles and Sophie’s insta live - hilarious. Also... she is CLEARLY on Tinder! Lol Caught red handed but has to convince otherwise now. Unless this is how these things work, not au fait Tinder & alerts etc
I didn't see this live... I just had a look at Maeva's stories on Instagram, she's sorta mentioned it on there but from what she's posted it kinda seems like Sophie has a real issue with her personally for some reason, it comes across as borderline bullying tbh. I still don't really understand the Tinder stuff, can you tell me what that's all about? I'm intrigued to know what Miles input to that Live was, in that clip on Maeva's story he doesn't say anything at all...

I didn't see this live... I just had a look at Maeva's stories on Instagram, she's sorta mentioned it on there but from what she's posted it kinda seems like Sophie has a real issue with her personally for some reason, it comes across as borderline bullying tbh. I still don't really understand the Tinder stuff, can you tell me what that's all about? I'm intrigued to know what Miles input to that Live was, in that clip on Maeva's story he doesn't say anything at all...
Nevermind, I just realised the Notification, but she cleared that up in her stories, somebody sent her the screen record. This all feels incredibly nasty tbh.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just looked through Ruby’s Instagram and I see a lot more of Julius commenting on her pics than Miles 🙈🙈

• Sick
Controversially I dislike Maeva: she’s not a girls girl; she is a total hypocrite
Saaaaame I loathe her tbh. I love Sophie in comparison. I hope they wrap this storyline up quickly because the only person worse than Maeva is her wet lettuce boyfriend (can’t even remember his name because I don’t care enough about him to know it)
Also not a fan of this new couple they showed having relationship problems in the preview for next week - who even are they? I hate when they dump new characters in randomly, unless again I just missed them because they’re so wet. I will still watch but it’s not what it used to be 😭

🤣 Thats Reza he’s been in it for ages. Him and his gf Ruby have apparently been together for almost ten years but I think she ends up getting with miles. Miles is so thirsty. He fancies everyone.

Reactions: 4
🤣 Thats Reza he’s been in it for ages. Him and his gf Ruby have apparently been together for almost ten years but I think she ends up getting with miles. Miles is so thirsty. He fancies everyone.
Tbf Reza and Ruby’s relationship seems absolutely dead😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.