Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else rooting for maeva and miles to get back together ?? 🥺❤ Watching first episode now and I actually can’t stand James. He is so jealous and I do think it’s gonna annoy maeva. Bored of Julius as soon as he started talking. Don’t like ruby either. Excited to see where this series goes 😀
Tbh I'm kinda hoping she dismisses Miles from her romantic life, drops James completely, takes the dog and finds a new, preferably French (or at least French speaking) man who isn't a possessive jealous sociopath who will just flourish with her 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbh I'm kinda hoping she dismisses Miles from her romantic life, drops James completely, takes the dog and finds a new, preferably French (or at least French speaking) man who isn't a possessive jealous sociopath and will just flourish with her 😅😂
I really like her , I dunno if it’s just cos she’s french or that is her personality but she so sassy and honest. I can’t make my mind up on miles at all!

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else rooting for maeva and miles to get back together ?? 🥺❤ Watching first episode now and I actually can’t stand James. He is so jealous and I do think it’s gonna annoy maeva. Bored of Julius as soon as he started talking. Don’t like ruby either. Excited to see where this series goes 😀
Kind of rooting for Ruby and Miles over Maeva and Miles. I think Maeva can do a lot better than James though :/

Reactions: 4
Kind of rooting for Ruby and Miles over Maeva and Miles. I think Maeva can do a lot better than James though :/
100%. He’s not all that. And I think he’s immature for her. She needs a strong man when she said I will go for a walk with miles 🤣 I’m excited for next week (Monday 🤣) for Sophie and maevas argument.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't care for Ruby either.... like who even is she?

Reactions: 16
Almost forgot about watching it cos I thought it would be tit, and it is.. but duck me Miles can talk french to me anytime. 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This makes me kinda dislike her tbh, I know a lot social media are lapping this quote up right now but I didn't really think it was amusing - just quite immature and intentionally belittling. I'm kinda over the whole women belittling each other purposely for the sake of reality tv. I never liked Lucy Watson for the same reason, she just came across as nasty & very false to me and ultimately I thought she was actually quite an insecure person; certainly not iconic or anything remotely similar that I've heard/seen others call her. Particularly passed a certain age I just find this disappointing... Sophie is in her mid 30's.

I usually love Sophie, I've been a bit of fan of her for a long time but idk, last season on MIC I really loved how open she was about wanting to find a committed partner and have a family and how that was affecting her etc - after being so open about vulnerable topics lately she's seeming a little exposure hungry and it's kinda rubbing me the wrong way. Maybe her being on celebs go dating has added to this too but I just feel like she's regressing in terms of maturity tbh. I get that it's reality tv and they love to dramatise every inch of it but her posting this to her instagram just felt silly to me, she's a couple years older than me and I'd feel really juvenile doing something like this. I previously liked that she seemed effortlessly classy, quite self aware & honest but now I'm just wondering if I was just fooled a bit my a "for tv" persona.

I know MIC isn't that deep and maybe I'm expecting a bit much from it but idk man, it's just disappointing to see that after so many seasons the show isn't evolving and seemingly neither are the cast. If anything the toxicity of it all seems to be getting worse with each season.

ETA: Who is even proudly wearing real Mink (especially to the point of needing to point it out) in this day and age anyway? Shameful, tbh.
On the mink point, I was actually going to say the same thing initially, fur is gross, but then I found out it was her grandmother's heirloom to her so is a special item for her. I still wouldn't wear it myself, but knowing that gives it a slightly perspective.

Reactions: 6
On the mink point, I was actually going to say the same thing initially, fur is gross, but then I found out it was her grandmother's heirloom to her so is a special item for her. I still wouldn't wear it myself, but knowing that gives it a slightly perspective.
I saw that comment... doesn't really change anything for me personally tbh but fair enough.

Reactions: 9
There are lots of tagged pics of Ruby getting jaw filler, at the same place as Zara. I think it's sad. They're going to ruin their faces.

I know we've talked about it before how so many of them have had work done. And imo they all looked better natural.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think they have
I thought this too! The cryptic story she posted from Fred basically saying the only love she needs is her own.
And I did a cheeky stalk and they’ve both stopped liking each other’s posts recently 👀👀

Edit: I don’t think it’s actually that cryptic haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t think they would last. He’s not the settle down type and for some unknown reason she thinks she’s akin to European royalty.

I didn’t find her mink comment funny either, just women scrabbling with women... She would never say that to a man. Saying that though Maeva seems like a spitty talker lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m really not buying that it was from her grandmother. She wears those jackets that have fur hoods all the time so it’s not like she is against fur if it isn’t an heirloom. She’s not daft she knows If she didn’t say that , that people would write comments

Reactions: 12
I didn't think Tom and Sophie would last. Too different.

I’m really not buying that it was from her grandmother. She wears those jackets that have fur hoods all the time so it’s not like she is against fur if it isn’t an heirloom. She’s not daft she knows If she didn’t say that , that people would write comments
People did write comments - she wrote that in reply to one of them. I don't think she cares enough to lie. She wouldn't have said it in the first place if she was ashamed.

Reactions: 3
I didn't think Tom and Sophie would last. Too different.

People did write comments - she wrote that in reply to one of them. I don't think she cares enough to lie. She wouldn't have said it in the first place if she was ashamed.
In my opinion I don’t think just because it’s a heirloom makes it better. But like I said she wears a certain brand can’t remember the name of it and their hoods have raccoon fur on them so If she was against fur she wouldn’t wear it. Hence the whole saying it’s a heirloom doesn’t make me think she’s just wearing it because it’s a heirloom 🤣🤣 if you know what I mean

Reactions: 9
In my opinion I don’t think just because it’s a heirloom makes it better. But like I said she wears a certain brand can’t remember the name of it and their hoods have raccoon fur on them so If she was against fur she wouldn’t wear it. Hence the whole saying it’s a heirloom doesn’t make me think she’s just wearing it because it’s a heirloom 🤣🤣 if you know what I mean
Yes, I know what you mean. And looking back at her reply, she writes that it being an heirloom makes it 'even more special to her', implying it would be special to her anyway.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I know what you mean. And looking back at her reply, she writes that it being an heirloom makes it 'even more special to her', implying it would be special to her anyway.
She has a few fur jackets if you look on her page. I don’t think she’s ashamed at all she genuinely doesn’t care, if she has more than one. And like you said she is saying an heirloom is extra special ... sickening really 😣 those poor foxes , raccoons and minks 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm going to be the odd one out here but... I don't really think it's ok for Maeva to be going on long walks with her ex boyfriend. I think it's quite disrespectful tbh and James was right to be annoyed. He just went about it the wrong way.

Having said that, I do love Maeva. I think she's my new favourite and James should definitely learn French! Miles is not good enough for Maeva... He can't keep it in his pants 🤣

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.