Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given Sophie is in her 30s and still has no job (sorry but MIC doesn’t count!), is running around getting involved in teen / early 20s drama, I think it’s fair to say Cheska has ended up with the better life. Gorgeous child and successful business, clearly happy in herself. While Sophie turns increasingly to surgery. Not sure she’s got the last laugh there she thinks she has!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Watching series 3 I think, does anyone remember Richard? - omg he’s the worst, it’s harder to watch him than Francis, for just awkwardness.

These men have all of this money but absolutely no idea how to talk to a woman 🤯
Omg Richard 😂😂😂 poor man's Frederick Ferrier
His weird engineering job thingy reminded me of Carrie's Russian in sex and the city.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow Sophie Hermann is one true bleeping witch! She's an embarrassment of a 34 year old essentially cyberbullying another woman, I'm cringing for her, she needs to get a life.

Reactions: 15
Im shocked that Sophie shared that, I really really liked her til recently but that clip today followed by her condescending post after it has shown her true colours!

Reactions: 8
I feel worse that cheska hasn’t posted today. I bet she hates when that clip resurfaces. It is for drama but that was a line and Sophie referring to it as “Monday motivation for you all” is yet another horrible comment. I really dislike Sophie after that

who’s this new guy, he seems a right twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Love Tiffs face tonight when Maeva starts going on about how she’s the only person who stuck up for her... Maeva is not a good friend. I think she’d be controlling.

Reactions: 2
I definitely don’t think it’s possible for someone like spencer to really change 100%.

I think he liked Vogue because she didn’t drop to his feet like other women seemed to. I always thought he liked Caggie so much for this reason aswell.

I think he stays on the husband/father wagon as he’s off alcohol.

I’m not sure if I can ever see Louise and Ryan getting married 🙈 this is a weird thing to say but her engagement ring is so not her! She hasn’t even bothered to have it resized as it’s always rolling round her fingers and hanging off in her insta stories, drives me batty
Spencer and Vogue always remind me of that scene in sex and the city where they talk about men being like taxis, turning their light on and the first person that gets in is the one. Like I feel that spencer got bored of partying and got sober and vogue was in the right place at right time.

Reactions: 21
Spencer and Vogue always remind me of that scene in sex and the city where they talk about men being like taxis, turning their light on and the first person that gets in is the one. Like I feel that spencer got bored of partying and got sober and vogue was in the right place at right time.
Vogue has been known as a desperate social status climber in Dublin since her teens. She used to have an alleged bad coke habit. She was only delighted to jump in bed with Spencer to give herself more of a name!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Was anybody else genuinely speechless at Miles subtly suggesting to Inga that she leave?? ...that boy is unbelievable.

Horrible behaviour from him and Ruby tbh. Bit annoyed that from the preview next week Ruby seems to worm her way out of all her shady behaviour around Miles with whatever nonsense comes of Reza and Verity... not that I buy that for a second tbh. I was more or less indifferent to Inga but I really like her now, she's held herself with far more grace than the situations she's been presented with deserve, good on her.

Reactions: 26
Was anybody else genuinely speechless at Miles subtly suggesting to Inga that she leave?? ...that boy is unbelievable.

Horrible behaviour from him and Ruby tbh. Bit annoyed that from the preview next week Ruby seems to worm her way out of all her shady behaviour around Miles with whatever nonsense comes of Reza and Verity... not that I buy that for a second tbh. I was more or less indifferent to Inga but I really like her now, she's held herself with far more grace than the situations she's been presented with deserve, good on her.
Yes he was playing games with her saying I’m not asking you to leave but I am. Fair game for Inga sticking up for herself.

I found Francis awkwardness endearing, always rather funny to watch.
He had his moments where it was just 'wtf' but I like Francis because he seems like a loyal friend. He also never let Spencer bully him and he stood up for himself/never tried to change who he was to please others. Or that is the impression I got.

Unfollowed her for this. She was beginning to wind me up anyway and this was the final straw.
Read an article about how anxious and depressed Cheska was from being on the show and a big reason why she left (who could blame her). I always thought she was a loyal and genuine friend to Binky and they just acted like she was an unwelcome fly at a picnic the whole time.

Well I’d like to think Cheska is having the last laugh now (or better still, doesn’t spend one second thinking about that show and the people on it) as she seems so much happier, meanwhile Sophie is still yet to find what she truly wants from life. And she’s deeply sad about it.
I hope she is. I hope she is living her best life and raising her son and just at peace. I think she made the right decision to distance herself from everyone. I remember years ago when MIC first started she did an interview talking about how her father had committed suicide, maybe during filming the first season or just before it aired and how hard things were for her. It makes me so angry how the whole cast outside of a select few always acted like she wasn't on their level or good enough.

Sophie is something else too. Because she eventually acted like Mark and Victoria were too vile to hang around (I think she really just wanted in with the 'cool group' as well and used it as an excuse to ditch). But while Mark and Victoria are mean-spirited at least they own it. Too many of these other castmates acted like snobs and bullies towards Cheska but because they weren't 'on that level' they gave themselves a pass. Rosie has her faults/nastiness, but I will always give her props for eventually drawing the line with Mark and Victoria and telling them to stop bullying Cheska.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sophie is something else too. Because she eventually acted like Mark and Victoria were too vile to hang around (I think she really just wanted in with the 'cool group' as well and used it as an excuse to ditch). But while Mark and Victoria are mean-spirited at least they own it. Too many of these other castmates acted like snobs and bullies towards Cheska but because they weren't 'on that level' they gave themselves a pass. Rosie has her faults/nastiness, but I will always give her props for eventually drawing the line with Mark and Victoria and telling them to stop bullying Cheska.
I think this is the issue I'm having with Miles, i really can't stand him more and more recently. He's been compared to Spencer a lot and I think there is some truth to it but honestly I dislike him even more than I did Spencer - yes Spencer was/is a vile person BUT you knew what you were getting with him, he didn't even try to act like he was innocent or clueless about the issues he caused, if anything he bloody reveled in it. Miles though, he's so manipulative and sneaky about it and whenever anybody is like "hold on a second what was that" he backtracks and shifts blame and claims everything is out of context or has been twisted.

I was glad that when Inga had the sense to say "ok, so what was said" when he tried to claim Maeva has twisted what she overheard ...I honestly think aside from clearly losing interest after sleeping with Inga, Miles probably realised he wouldn't be able to get into her head as easily as the likes of Ruby and that's also played a part in him losing interest in her.

Totally agree about Sophie wanting to be "in with the cool group" when it came to Mark and Victoria too... she still tries to emulate their whole "Oh no daaarhling" vibe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.