Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to be an unpopular opinion but we are all entitled to one! I personally don’t feel sorry for Inga at all. She cruised in awaiting the blaze and glory. Initially got it, went left field desperately pulled it back again. Miles is a knob but surely Inga is not that dense she can’t see that for herself - yet still she went back for more, almost begging for things to be how they were. Miles loves Miles.

She’s constantly trying to act cool and laid back when she is always throwing digs and underhand comments to everyone else.

She comes across as sly, pretentious and completely deluded. She’s full of herself and pretends not to be, she cannot bear the fact that Miles isn’t all over her. There’s nothing interesting or likeable about her - she’s the pick me girl.

She’s hard nosed but I like Ruby.
Hi Ruby 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
True, however with Inga and all the humiliation & cruelty she’s apparently facing; she stays, why if it’s so awful? it’s painfully desperate.
Because she’s getting paid? Because why shouldn’t she? She hasn’t played the victim, she’s actually handled it well in my opinion. She shouldn’t leave just because miles has clicked his fingers and doesn’t want her now

Reactions: 29
True, however with Inga and all the humiliation & cruelty she’s apparently facing; she stays, why if it’s so awful? it’s painfully desperate.
She's barely been on the show 5 minutes and from an objective viewpoint she hasn't acted "desperate" at all, so your comments are quite odd tbh - for just a random viewer your comments come across strangely personal ...perhaps it's merely jealously, or something, idk but it's not coming across well.

Reactions: 19
Because she’s getting paid? Because why shouldn’t she? She hasn’t played the victim, she’s actually handled it well in my opinion. She shouldn’t leave just because miles has clicked his fingers and doesn’t want her now
Agree. I’m quite glad she didn’t just leave with her tail between her legs like Miles hoped she would. You can’t bring someone into a group, moan about her getting to know people and then when you’re over it, expect her just to leave. Bloomin Miles.

Reactions: 18
She's barely been on the show 5 minutes and from an objective viewpoint she hasn't acted "desperate" at all, so your comments are quite odd tbh - for just a random viewer your comments come across strangely personal ...perhaps it's merely jealously, or something, idk but it's not coming across well.
I don’t really care what how you think I have come across to be honest. I’m entitled to my opinion, your dislike/disagreement of my opinion also comes across as strangely personal. I’m allowed to think as I wish. Back to my point - if someone is being victimised in the way it’s being described that Inga is, surely you would leave and put yourself in a safe place.

Agree. I’m quite glad she didn’t just leave with her tail between her legs like Miles hoped she would. You can’t bring someone into a group, moan about her getting to know people and then when you’re over it, expect her just to leave. Bloomin Miles.
The thing is he didn’t bring her into the group. Tiff did. Inga must’ve known Miles was there as well as Julius. She made a decision to join and now stay, she doesn’t have to. She’s staying because she’s comfortable & that’s fine. She isn’t a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t really care what how you think I have come across to be honest. I’m entitled to my opinion, your dislike/disagreement of my opinion also comes across as strangely personal. I’m allowed to think as I wish. Back to my point - if someone is being victimised in the way it’s being described that Inga is, surely you would leave and put yourself in a safe place.

The thing is he didn’t bring her into the group. Tiff did. Inga must’ve known Miles was there as well as Julius. She made a decision to join and now stay, she doesn’t have to. She’s staying because she’s comfortable & that’s fine. She isn’t a victim.
If she was showing signs of being vulnerable I would agree. But she isn’t. In my opinion she’s handled it all well, she’s not exactly crying on tv. Doesn’t take away from what miles has done though. It’s guys like him that duck women over and when they retaliate call them crazy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Tiff told inga to tell Julius she was keeping her options open because of Miles flirting with Ruby. How come Tiffs part has been forgotten and why didn't inga say to miles that she said that to julius because she heard he was flirting with Ruby?!?!

Ruby is the desperate one hanging around 3 topless blokes when she is in a relationship. She's literally doing what she is slating inga for. Madness I tell you 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s constantly trying to act cool and laid back when she is always throwing digs and underhand comments to everyone else.

She comes across as sly, pretentious and completely deluded. She’s full of herself and pretends not to be, she cannot bear the fact that Miles isn’t all over her. There’s nothing interesting or likeable about her - she’s the pick me girl.

She’s hard nosed but I like Ruby.
Can you give some examples of her throwing digs and making underhand comments? I don’t think I’ve spotted that.

I think there is an element of a lot of the women on MIC that is pretentious and full of themselves: they live in a vacuous world of appearance, wealth and often lack of responsibility. I’m not sure it’s fair to aim that at her specifically.

You say you like Ruby, but could you see that she has been pretty underhand, throwing Inga under the bus with Miles at every turn?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s very clear Miles is a user. Pretty sure Inga would’ve known of his poor reputation. She still went there, she thought she could change him, she thought they had a connection and that he saw her differently, she thought she’d keep her options open whilst being overly friendly with his mates - you know ‘just in case’. Just because she’s female doesn’t make her a victim in this circumstance and just because she’s female doesn’t make anyone who doesn’t like her and the way she acts jealous.

She’s only been on a short while but in that time made enough digs and gaffes to see she isn’t an innocent bystander. I mean why did she go to boys night? Why mention the phone call with Ruby and Miles’ father in front of Reza? Pretending the lawn games weren’t awks to make Ruby seem nasty. Both desperate and bitchy!

She wanted fun etc why the hell not but has a voice and a choice and she chose it to pander after a duck boy and (for now) she’s been burnt.

Thanks for asking ❤
Can you give some examples of her throwing digs and making underhand comments? I don’t think I’ve spotted that.

The way she was with Mytyon I think given the circumstances was inappropriate. She wasn’t pairing up with Habbs/Verity/Emily etc and giggling in the corner at every opportunity was she? Why him? It was OTT. Her anger/jealousy about the dad phone call, pretending there wasn’t an underlining issue at the lawn games. I think she tried to embarrass & shame Ruby in front of her boyfriend, that’s not cool.

You say you like Ruby, but could you see that she has been pretty underhand, throwing Inga under the bus with Miles at every turn?
Yes I think she (Ruby) is a bit princessy but I can also see she’s acting in retaliation to the passive aggression Inga has shown towards her and I think that’s probably because she can see through Inga and that her fun, cool chilled out vibe isn’t washing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Perhaps he wasn’t such a massive bell end when they were conducting a long distance ‘relationship’ of sorts? I personally don’t buy into the narrative that she was flirting with Julius but clearly you do. Julius makes me cringe to the point it’s painful and seems as sexy as herpes, but each to their own. At no point have I suggested Inga is a victim, I don’t think she is and I don’t think she’s acted like one. I hope she just moves on with good grace.

I guess she went to boys night to keep Verity company? If it were me I’d rather have gone to that than spent time with Maeva but that’s just me 😂

I thought the only awkwardness from the lawn games was caused by her interrupting Ruby and Miles slagging her off again and her seeming a bit confused. Not sure how she found out about Miles’ dad thinking Ruby was his gf - was it mentioned on that occasion?

You could say that Inga mentioned it to see if that was why Ruby still felt uncomfortable with her i.e. did you think this was weird and why it was uncomfortable. She said she thought it was all fine. As far as I can recall she rocked up said hello and then they had a long pause when they all looked at each other smiling.

Obviously it’s edited and it’s reality TV so it all has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I think Ruby seems to be an attention seeker who laps up the idea that Miles might be interested in her because she’s been in a long term relationship with little Reza who has short man syndrome and likes to dress up like Ali G 🕶. She has needlessly stirred the pot trying to make Inga seem like a cross between Lolita and Kathy Bates in Misery, and then played the victim when challenged as to why she might be talking behind people’s backs.

It’s interesting to hear a different opinion though. I guess I’d be a little more sympathetic if someone was screwed over by a duck boy even if everyone suspected he was one because it’s not nice for anyone to go through a pump and dump, particularly on national TV, but they know what they’re getting themselves in for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
“ I personally don’t buy into the narrative that she was flirting with Julius but clearly you do”

Are you referring to me?

“ I personally don’t buy into the narrative that she was flirting with Julius but clearly you do”

Are you referring to me?
You said “she thought she’d keep her options open whilst being overly friendly with his mates - you know ‘just in case’.” I was guessing you meant Julius but may have got the wrong end of the stick.

Reactions: 1
You said “she thought she’d keep her options open whilst being overly friendly with his mates - you know ‘just in case’.” I was guessing you meant Julius but may have got the wrong end of the stick.
I don’t think I clearly have “bought into any
narrative”, but was more referring to Myttton...

I don’t think I clearly have “bought into any
narrative”, but was more referring to Myttton...
I think perhaps the written word isn’t great at representing the tone something is being put across in. I’m not trying to have an argument, you are more than entitled to your opinion and ours differ but it’s healthy to have a debate.

I would say there are two distinct narratives or points of view from my perspective -
1. the one where Inga comes in, shags Miles, flirts with all of his friends to make him jealous, is a clingy psycho and is rude/aggressive to Julius and Ruby because they call her out on her behaviour.
2. Inga comes in and shags Miles. Gets told not to invest too much by Tiff. Tries to play it cool when he ignores her by spending time with others. Pisses off Julius by choosing Miles, pisses off Ruby who wants all the attention to herself so they constantly whine about her and her every move to Miles who uses it as a reason to ditch her because he’s had his fun.

Aside from playing pool in a group of people or talking in a group of people she didn’t do anything else with Mytton that I recall.

Reactions: 15
Not surprised Ruby is awful, she’s best friends with Zara McDermott after all.

Miles is horrible and his pumped up arms look too big for his body.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.