Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have Ruby and Rez broken up? I know she’s moved into an apartment recently. But, They still follow one another on Instagram.
Pretty sure they have... although they still follow each other, they never interact. They didn't seem to be right for each other.

Wonder who got to keep the trainers 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I've got to give it to him, Sam does put some effort in to his content/ads and - albeit in a very cringe way - it is pretty funny!

Has anyone seen Francis's girlfriend? She's stunning. I wonder what attracted her to millionaire, diamond heir Francis.
Agree - he’s not my cup of tea but in terms of being a ~digital creator~ his work is quite good, it’s like YouTuber level of execution? I wonder if he does it all himself or has help?

Reactions: 6
I've got to give it to him, Sam does put some effort in to his content/ads and - albeit in a very cringe way - it is pretty funny!

Has anyone seen Francis's girlfriend? She's stunning. I wonder what attracted her to millionaire, diamond heir Francis.
I looked on his Instagram and then went to hers. She is very pretty. I see she got an O1 visa. I had no idea what it was but I guess you can get one if you demonstrate extraordinary abilities/record achievement in the motion picture or television industry.

Reactions: 4
I see sophie has shared the clip where Vile
Victoria calls Cheska a fat turkey. What a c@nt. how can she think that’s funny!? Hope she gets called out for body shaming.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Victoria calls Cheska a fat turkey. What a c@nt. how can she think that’s funny!? Hope she gets called out for body shaming.
What a bleeping witch “Monday motivation for you all” how bleeping horrible. I honestly think so much less of Sophie now

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Have Ruby and Rez broken up? I know she’s moved into an apartment recently. But, They still follow one another on Instagram.
They must have started following each other again, they wasn't following each other when the
I've gone from really loving Sophie to completely disliking her. She's really shown her true colours lately.

Also as far as I remember Sam has somebody that has him film all his content

Reactions: 15
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. Anyone!? 😂
Love this. I hadn’t seen it before, but now I can’t unsee it!!

I see she’s shared it on stories so people can’t comment.

Reactions: 3
I think something happened but it looks like they’re still sort of together. Zara McDermott posted a story of them all out together the other day

Reactions: 1
Watching series 3 I think, does anyone remember Richard? - omg he’s the worst, it’s harder to watch him than Francis, for just awkwardness.

These men have all of this money but absolutely no idea how to talk to a woman 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I definitely don’t think it’s possible for someone like spencer to really change 100%.

I think he liked Vogue because she didn’t drop to his feet like other women seemed to. I always thought he liked Caggie so much for this reason aswell.

I think he stays on the husband/father wagon as he’s off alcohol.

I’m not sure if I can ever see Louise and Ryan getting married 🙈 this is a weird thing to say but her engagement ring is so not her! She hasn’t even bothered to have it resized as it’s always rolling round her fingers and hanging off in her insta stories, drives me batty

Reactions: 10
Watching series 3 I think, does anyone remember Richard? - omg he’s the worst, it’s harder to watch him than Francis, for just awkwardness.

These men have all of this money but absolutely no idea how to talk to a woman 🤯
I found Francis awkwardness endearing, always rather funny to watch.

Reactions: 14
They must have started following each other again, they wasn't following each other when the
...first episode of this season aired* this was supposed to say.

Regarding Ruby and Rez it's probably just a continuous toxic off again on again situation ...Ruby's had her fill of attention and now back to it 🙃

I definitely don’t think it’s possible for someone like spencer to really change 100%.

I think he liked Vogue because she didn’t drop to his feet like other women seemed to. I always thought he liked Caggie so much for this reason aswell.

I think he stays on the husband/father wagon as he’s off alcohol.

I’m not sure if I can ever see Louise and Ryan getting married 🙈 this is a weird thing to say but her engagement ring is so not her! She hasn’t even bothered to have it resized as it’s always rolling round her fingers and hanging off in her insta stories, drives me batty
I always feel like Louise never really moved on from Spencer.

What’s worse is that she has followed up this horrible clip by stating if you have a problem with this - go watch teletubbies. She also refers to people’s mental health in “” as if to imply people are only pretending about mental health issues. She is vile. If this is her favourite iconic clip then it says all you need to know about her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What’s worse is that she has followed up this horrible clip by stating if you have a problem with this - go watch teletubbies. She also refers to people’s mental health in “” as if to imply people are only pretending about mental health issues. She is vile. If this is her favourite iconic clip then it says all you need to know about her.
She’s absolutely vile and really showing her true colours. She’s just admitted she isn’t friend with the person in the video so has picked that to show Victoria in a bad way how childish of Sophie. I always thought Victoria took a real turn when she turned up in the series. At one point Victoria was friendly with Cheska. Victoria had a bitchy side and when she teamed up with Mark Francis between them had some good one liners. A few times you saw Mark Francis pull a face to say they had both taken it too far.
Has Sophie had any memorable moments??

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed her for this. She was beginning to wind me up anyway and this was the final straw.
Read an article about how anxious and depressed Cheska was from being on the show and a big reason why she left (who could blame her). I always thought she was a loyal and genuine friend to Binky and they just acted like she was an unwelcome fly at a picnic the whole time.

Well I’d like to think Cheska is having the last laugh now (or better still, doesn’t spend one second thinking about that show and the people on it) as she seems so much happier, meanwhile Sophie is still yet to find what she truly wants from life. And she’s deeply sad about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unfollowed her for this. She was beginning to wind me up anyway and this was the final straw.
Read an article about how anxious and depressed Cheska was from being on the show and a big reason why she left (who could blame her). I always thought she was a loyal and genuine friend to Binky and they just acted like she was an unwelcome fly at a picnic the whole time.

Well I’d like to think Cheska is having the last laugh now (or better still, doesn’t spend one second thinking about that show and the people on it) as she seems so much happier, meanwhile Sophie is still yet to find what she truly wants from life. And she’s deeply sad about it.
I love Cheska. Cheska stayed her true self throughout her time on the show. Unlike some cough Binky.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.