Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maeva always talks about how happy and settled she is with James but continues to get involved with Miles’ business...if you’re so happy in your new relationship why do you still care!

Not Miles’ biggest fan but still if I was James I’d be thinking why do you care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
It is weird that Maeva is so obsessed with Miles. However it’s funny to watch her tell the girls not to trust him. Miles deserves that treatment as he’s so horrible to any girl he’s been with and then dumps. He is really hot, but I find quite dense. He really loves himself!

Reactions: 16
Maeva makes me cringe so much. I only just started the episode. But this whole ‘I’m the best person to tell her what Miles is like’ no you’re not? Of course someone’s ex is going to say they’re terrible, who is going to listen to a bitter ex about what their new guy is ‘really like’ ??? She’s so obsessed with him it’s very weird, not sure how her boyfriend thinks the way she behaves towards Miles is normal. Looks like she’s very much not over him at all, it couldn’t be me!

Reactions: 11
Poor Inga. She never did anything wrong! I don’t know why between the two of them Miles and Ruby built this case up against her that she has all these strikes against her and she’s not to be trusted. I really can’t think of anything she did wrong. The way Ruby had a face liked a slapped arse when Inga came over to her and Rez. She’s clearly just jealous. I really like Inga’s character actually she seemed sound and also told it straight and was able to stand up for herself. I felt so bad for her when Miles was giving her the boot. It’s a bad enough feeling when someone you had a spark with bins it off but the way he basically told her to leave on top of all that - bleeping hell!

Reactions: 33
Poor Inga. She never did anything wrong! I don’t know why between the two of them Miles and Ruby built this case up against her that she has all these strikes against her and she’s not to be trusted. I really can’t think of anything she did wrong. The way Ruby had a face liked a slapped arse when Inga came over to her and Rez. She’s clearly just jealous. I really like Inga’s character actually she seemed sound and also told it straight and was able to stand up for herself. I felt so bad for her when Miles was giving her the boot. It’s a bad enough feeling when someone you had a spark with bins it off but the way he basically told her to leave on top of all that - bleeping hell!
That’s so true
I couldn’t believe it when he said he thinks she should leave but tried to pretend he didn’t, he is sooooo manipulative

Reactions: 15
Reza seemed to greet/be really pleased/eyes lit up/kiss & hug Inga,More than he did his own girlfriend Ruby after not seeing her for 2 weeks!!! 🙈😂😂🤣

Reactions: 14
How has this series made tiff more tolerable?! She seems like the best character atm? Some of them need to leave again, miles and Julius are top of my list, I do think it’s now time they ended the whole franchise and started something new, it’s lost it’s touch a bit. Meavea needs to piss off! Obsessed with miles! Like being a little snake

• Haha
I’m going to call it now - Ruby is such a “pick me girl”. She loves the male attention (maybe no wonder Reza never quite got over her cheating on him?), I feel like she only ever spends time with the boys and has not made any effort with the girls, if anything, she’s chasing them away like Inga!
Ironic her giving Miles relationship advice, I think she needs to take a good hard look at her own relationship. She’s just stroking Mile’s (fuckboy) ego and she’s practically screaming “pick me, love me!”

Reactions: 26
I don’t know who the duck miles thinks he is, telling someone to leave and saying the tit he did last night just reminded me of Spencer when he was on it.
so Inga gets invited by her friend, not Miles, and is being paid to be on a tv show, says she doesn’t want anything serious with him, he continues to pursue her, then uses every reason in the book the duck her off whilst also shagging her whenever he feels like it and then gaslights the duck out of her and makes it look like she’s bad and even brings his dad up. Then has the AUDACITY to tell her to go home!

Reactions: 29
Oh did anybody notice the botch job that was Sophie Hermann's lips on Monday's episode btw? They looked absolutely terrible.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree that miles has been awful however I did enjoy his interaction with Maeva and him cutting her off and not engaging- she's so obsessed with him, I've started to feel sorry for James and I usually hate him!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to think Miles was funny, but he's just an hole, misogynistic and a gaslighter. As soon as a girl likes him, he immediately shuns them and makes up ridiculous excuses not to be with them. I like Inga and she has literally done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 27
I’m going to call it now - Ruby is such a “pick me girl”. She loves the male attention (maybe no wonder Reza never quite got over her cheating on him?), I feel like she only ever spends time with the boys and has not made any effort with the girls, if anything, she’s chasing them away like Inga!
Ironic her giving Miles relationship advice, I think she needs to take a good hard look at her own relationship. She’s just stroking Mile’s (fuckboy) ego and she’s practically screaming “pick me, love me!”
I’ve just caught up with last night’s ep (mainly so I can join in here as it is much more entertaining than the actual show 😂)
You have summed it up perfectly!! I was watching and just felt like she was sat thinking “yep, good, this is exactly what I wanted you to think of Inga”

She’s been so odd with her for weeks and was super aggressive while ironically claiming Inga was being aggressive. And yet she’s somehow the one he’s listening to and they’ve both formed this weird anti-Inga group.

Maeva is a LOT but I secretly loved it when she called Ruby and Miles out. Ruby can’t have it both ways 🙄 and I know who is rather be friends with if I was in that hellish group and it’s not the tricep turds and their validation-seeking plus 1.

I think this is the issue I'm having with Miles, i really can't stand him more and more recently. He's been compared to Spencer a lot and I think there is some truth to it but honestly I dislike him even more than I did Spencer - yes Spencer was/is a vile person BUT you knew what you were getting with him, he didn't even try to act like he was innocent or clueless about the issues he caused, if anything he bloody reveled in it. Miles though, he's so manipulative and sneaky about it and whenever anybody is like "hold on a second what was that" he backtracks and shifts blame and claims everything is out of context or has been twisted.

I was glad that when Inga had the sense to say "ok, so what was said" when he tried to claim Maeva has twisted what she overheard ...I honestly think aside from clearly losing interest after sleeping with Inga, Miles probably realised he wouldn't be able to get into her head as easily as the likes of Ruby and that's also played a part in him losing interest in her.

Totally agree about Sophie wanting to be "in with the cool group" when it came to Mark and Victoria too... she still tries to emulate their whole "Oh no daaarhling" vibe.
Agree with every single thing you said. After this past episode, I cannot stand Miles anymore. He is smug and full of himself. He really has no depth and thinks he can coast by on his looks forever. He was absolutely vile in the way he treated Inga. Inga did not deserve to be treated in the manner she has been at all and I actually got upset because it is clearly Miles, Ruby, and Julius who have all gone out of the way to be calculated and bully her. I know the term gaslighting gets thrown around a lot on the internet, but Miles is a bleeping gaslighter.

Also, every time Ruby is on the screen, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I hate that Kardashian vocal fry and nasally stupid tone she has going on. She'll be getting the Miles treatment soon enough (ignored after he gets what he wants) and then she won't be so smug.

Reactions: 23
This is going to be an unpopular opinion but we are all entitled to one! I personally don’t feel sorry for Inga at all. She cruised in awaiting the blaze and glory. Initially got it, went left field desperately pulled it back again. Miles is a knob but surely Inga is not that dense she can’t see that for herself - yet still she went back for more, almost begging for things to be how they were. Miles loves Miles.

She’s constantly trying to act cool and laid back when she is always throwing digs and underhand comments to everyone else.

She comes across as sly, pretentious and completely deluded. She’s full of herself and pretends not to be, she cannot bear the fact that Miles isn’t all over her. There’s nothing interesting or likeable about her - she’s the pick me girl.

She’s hard nosed but I like Ruby.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
This is going to be an unpopular opinion but we are all entitled to one! I personally don’t feel sorry for Inga at all. She cruised in awaiting the blaze and glory. Initially got it, went left field desperately pulled it back again. Miles is a knob but surely Inga is not that dense she can’t see that for herself - yet still she went back for more, almost begging for things to be how they were. Miles loves Miles.

She’s constantly trying to act cool and laid back when she is always throwing digs and underhand comments to everyone else.

She comes across as sly, pretentious and completely deluded. She’s full of herself and pretends not to be, she cannot bear the fact that Miles isn’t all over her. There’s nothing interesting or likeable about her - she’s the pick me girl.

Idk what you were watching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, every time Ruby is on the screen, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I hate that Kardashian vocal fry and nasally stupid tone she has going on. She'll be getting the Miles treatment soon enough (ignored after he gets what he wants) and then she won't be so smug.
YES!!! She has the same vocal inflections as Habbs! Especially when she’s being passively bitchy and/or smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I respectfully disagree. I think she liked Miles, but was keeping her options open, same way Miles was except he didn't verbally say it. Truth is Miles will probably never commit and treats girls like tit because it makes him feel good and he needs the attention and validation from other girls. Tiffany was the only girl who approached Miles the right way when they 'dated' - she knows he'll never be relationship material and treated him as so.

Reactions: 8
Cool, different opinions are welcome, how boring it would be if we all thought exactly the same on banalities.

Look, I’m no Miles fan, but I didn’t really see any promises made by Miles to Inga? What does she want from the guy. And tbf aside from a producer intro and strong line narrative why the f is she there?! I think the same of Maeva, it’s his friendship group. Maeva pathetically has an in because of James which in itself is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.