Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like Ryan. He doesn’t like being on camera all the time which I relate too and Louise seemed to sort herself out when she met him. Alik was a wet wipe. Even his name irritates me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Apparently mark Francis is going to be on the new season of a celeb karaoke thing on itv2 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
100%. Do you remember when he looked like he was going to straight up smack Liv on television? Scary stuff
Let's not forget when Ryan threw Alik across the room because Alik was winding him up and criticising/mocking him saying something like "you're a big angry bear" and clearly was right on the money. He's violent and has a very short temper. That's been the only ever physical and violent altercation on the show (I believe?) I was actually shocked that it aired.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Let's not forget when Ryan threw Alik across the room because Alik was winding him up and criticising/mocking him saying something like "you're a big angry bear" and clearly was right on the money. He's violent and has a very short temper. That's been the only ever physical and violent altercation on the show (I believe?) I was actually shocked that it aired.
Omg yes! How did I forget this?! Alex has always been very odd, I wonder if it’s driven by steroid use?

Remember when he got funny about the wedding and Louise wanting ££££? That conversation kind of just died a death didn’t it 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just saw Digby in Balham with two other very handsome men. Digby is even better looking in real life. Not that this contributes much to the discussion 😊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, I remember Lucy & Josh hating each other. They were to the point of wedding planning just to split over Lucy. How come Lucy makes it a him-or-me situation, meanwhile she ditched Steph over a minor comment about Dunmore. Steph was treated very unfairly by the girls.

Louise was an ice cold witch to Andy and Alik. I used to hate watching her lie through her twitching face. She clearly had some disturbances. I hope she's more at peace now that she's into a healthier lifestyle, that's one good thing Ryan put her on to.
Spencer definitely took pleasure in 'ruining' her. I liked Alik for his chat, albeit corny 🌽.

Reactions: 8
Omg yes! How did I forget this?! Alex has always been very odd, I wonder if it’s driven by steroid use?

Remember when he got funny about the wedding and Louise wanting ££££? That conversation kind of just died a death didn’t it 🥴
I'd completely forgotten they got engaged! 😂 I remember seeing a couple of posts about wedding planning shortly after but never seeing mention of it on either of their Instagrams ever again!
Just saw Digby in Balham with two other very handsome men. Digby is even better looking in real life. Not that this contributes much to the discussion 😊
Always liked Digby! Seemed to be very dignified, respectful, patient and a loyal boyfriend.

On another note going back a few pages when there was discussion about all the pressures of the girls being tiny. I randomly came across Fran Newman young's Insta recently - she is looking amazing and is promoting body confidence. Very pleasantly surprised to see from an ex-MIC girl! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 15
I'd completely forgotten they got engaged! 😂 I remember seeing a couple of posts about wedding planning shortly after but never seeing mention of it on either of their Instagrams ever again!

Always liked Digby! Seemed to be very dignified, respectful, patient and a loyal boyfriend.

On another note going back a few pages when there was discussion about all the pressures of the girls being tiny. I randomly came across Fran Newman young's Insta recently - she is looking amazing and is promoting body confidence. Very pleasantly surprised to see from an ex-MIC girl! 👏👏👏

I just looked up Fran's Instagram. She's put on a fair bit of weight since her MIC days and looks all the better for it. She appears to have had her lips done though which is a shame as she's naturally beautiful with a stunning smile.

Reactions: 4
Hi guys! I produced the video for Fredrik’s latest song. We released the video this week. Do check it out and let me know your thoughts :coffee:;)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'd completely forgotten they got engaged! 😂 I remember seeing a couple of posts about wedding planning shortly after but never seeing menti.on of it on either of their Instagrams ever again!

Loved Digby, such a nice guy. I remember when he fell in love with Liv while she was doing a photography shoot..she should really make a proper career out of her photography rather than being a lousy influencer.

Reactions: 11
I just looked up Fran's Instagram. She's put on a fair bit of weight since her MIC days and looks all the better for it. She appears to have had her lips done though which is a shame as she's naturally beautiful with a stunning smile.
Oh no ☹ if she has had her lips done then that detracts from the body positivity she's advocating.. and like you said she didn't need it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually really like Ryan. He doesn’t like being on camera all the time which I relate too and Louise seemed to sort herself out when she met him. Alik was a wet wipe. Even his name irritates me
Alik even gave me the ick through the screen.

I feel like there was a lot of truth to the statement made by Millie and Rosie that being with Spencer really changed Louise for the worst.

Rewatching in this new climate really made me see that Spencer was way worse than I remembered. He really thought he could own Louise as a possession no matter what and clearly enjoyed having such an emotional effect on her. His obsession with her tininess and height was also very weird. I forget which season it was (maybe the 7th) but it was creepy when he called her up just to talk about how he broke up with Stephanie Pratt and of course cheated. When Louise starts getting emotional over memories of his cheating on her, his eyes start sparkling and he was getting off on her pain. He also did this to her with Lucy Watson and then claimed to have only been with Lucy to get a reaction out of her.
I find it incredible that Spencer is now married with 2 kids, I mean the guy was a complete prick. Can somebody like that really change?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m now on S11 and found all of their obsession with her size just odd. Most of the girls call her “little one” or “Porg”. She doesn’t look much smaller than a lot of them. It’s just odd!
The “little one” makes her sound like a mollycoddled child.
I agree! She is short but she isn't that short lol. They really liked infantilizing her.

Spencer was saying all this weird stuff about how she looked like a "cute cartoon character who he wanted to pinch, eat, pick up and just be inappropriate towards" or something to that effect. I was just thinking like WTF, dude?? Maybe don't say all that on camera even if it is just for your 'therapy sessions' on the show. Just keep that stuff for your diary or journal because it sounds very creepy.

ryan gives me controlling boyfriend vibes
I wonder if this is why they haven't gone through with a wedding yet? I am not even sure if they are still engaged or if they just went to partner status for now. He always rubbed me the wrong way with his anger issues.

I saw on Louise's Instagram in March that she had a miscarriage last year sometime when the pandemic first started and felt very sad for her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Hi guys! I produced the video for Fredrik’s latest song. We released the video this week. Do check it out and let me know your thoughts :coffee:;)
I love it! It suits the song well, I love the use of London as a wonderland/dreamscene. It's made more interesting and trippy with the camera angles and strobe lights. The leading lady is beautiful as is Fred.
Definitely worth a replay.

Reactions: 6
I get that but to be fair wasn’t alik really pushing for a reaction, seek to remember him really prodding and I actually thought at the time that I didn’t blame him for reaching that way.

and there has been other physical altercationson the show I think!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.