M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok lovely people of tattle, I wish to retract my previous statement around gluten free sandwiches 🤓

I usually go to the food hall for meal ingredients and end up grabbing the sandwiches at Costa etc where they're £5.45 I think... Anyway! I've been to the foodhall tonight and they DO have a Christmas gf sandwich AND it was only £3.75. I am so excited to eat it 😂

Edited to add I also got the fizzy rainbow Colins for free ❤
Your nails are so cute!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I like your nails 💅❤

Has anyone seen this on store? I HAVE to try it
Thanks! 🥰

Your nails are so cute!
Thank you! ❤

If anyone has any ocado offers (I had a £10 off £60) it might be useful for Christmas bits, they have the Christmas gold M&S prosecco for £9 instead of £10 - I ordered a few bottles, Christmas cookies and the Colin and Percy baking kits in a bottle as presents. (I actually forgot they were coming tonight!) Going to put them in little jute bags as a bit of a hamper type gift and at least the bag can be reused for shopping.

Reactions: 1
shall we play a game. if you could add an unlimited free offer to your to sparks card and it can be anything from the food hall, and you could add it over and over to get it free, what would you pick?

mine would either be the big daddy bar or the honey, mustard & onion pretzel bites 🥰
The olive oil hummus … I can eat it by the tub with a spoon 😆

Tried rhe turkey club and the hoho hosing duck dragon roll.

The dragon roll is not worth the money (£5) Lacking in flavour and the middle is a bit too wet.

The turkey club is good, the red cabbage is a nice addition but it is quite bready. The read being cold toast also makes it quote chewy. Isn't as good as the original turkey feast. Not sure it is worth the extra 75p. But I would definitely get one if it was on yellow sticker.
i tried the duck dragon rolls this week as there was nothing left to eat in work m&s (was also sulking at there being no korean chicken dragon rolls left and no fangs lurking on yellow ticket) . they were ok - i prefer the chicken ones.

i have just found a half eaten bag of fangs in the snack cupboard at home! They were slightly stale but i savoured every bite as i will have to wait nearly a year to have them again !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone tried the christmas toastie yet? I’m going today and want to give it a go! Mince pie latte anyone?

Has anyone seen the Mac and cheese toastie recently?
While it’s probably a good thing for my waistline I can’t se
To see them now. Same with the salmon and cucumber sandwiches (which my some used to live on I’m sure) they’ve also been obviously missing. Or is it just me and they are in other areas apart from the north east?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The young girl I know in M and S said to me this morning that the Naughty and Spice Turkey roll is the best M & S lunch she has ever had, much preferred it to the Sandwich. Will have to try it one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am in near a very big m&s today in central London. After I’ve done my errands I will go in search of M&S goodies and I’m also hoping to make a stop at Wholefoods in Kensington. It would be rude not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've not been in an M&S cafe for years.
I was in one last year for the first time in years. It was quite expensive and quite unfriendly, and the staff ran it so inefficiently I felt like jumping the counter and showing them how to do it properly 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The 12 layered one is actually a club sandwich so 3 slices of bread. No one is going to eat it as 12 layers as you woukd have to dislocate your jaw 🤣

I had it the other day and it was pretty good!
I only count 10 layers in it anyway, where do the other 2 come from?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.