M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it's from sparks or my M&S credit card (which I never use) but I received a bunch of £5 off £40 vouchers for M&S Food in the post. Will come in handy for buying treats as gifts (plus a few for me... 😋 ).

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it's from sparks or my M&S credit card (which I never use) but I received a bunch of £5 off £40 vouchers for M&S Food in the post. Will come in handy for buying treats as gifts (plus a few for me... 😋 ).
Pretty sure it would be the rewards credit card offering the birthday gift.

1667812312070.png

I’ve got 20% off a “we whip you a merry Christmas” advent calendar. Didn’t have that yesterday. That’s my only offer 🙄

Reactions: 1
15% off M&S florentines (randomly specific?)
15% off coffee, tea & hot chocolate
50p off £3 spend in bakery
15% off M&S fresh fruit, veg & salad

£1 off cocktail cans (yaaass)
£1 off fresh pasta sauce
£1 off table sauces (their Smokey ketchup is so good)
And £1 off quiche, I always get a quiche voucher..

Reactions: 3
Any Irish Tattlers might be interested to hear Applegreen have formed a partnership with M&S and are rolling out food halls in some of their filling stations - 5 in the greater Dublin area initially, but with plans to expand to Applegreen forecourts across the country from next Summer.
My nearest M&S here in the West of Ireland is around 1.5hours away, but my nearest Applegreen is around 30 minutes away so fingers crossed it'll be one of the ones to get Magic&Sparkled!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Husbands card - they will all get used.
15% off cans - pulses - pasta
15% off fresh meat - fish - poultry
15% off bakery
50p off £3 cheese

Nothing on mine yet.

I have that too and 50p off a Colin hot chocolate stirrer
I got one of these as part of my birthday present from my sister and tried it last night. I quite enjoyed it, found it melted quite well compared to others that I've tried.

Just checked my offers and I've got free jazz apples and a free loaf of farmhouse bread, can't believe I've got two freebies in one go!

My husband has requested a picky tea for his birthday next week with m&s party food so any top recommendations? He loves anything beige :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
My husband has requested a picky tea for his birthday next week with m&s party food so any top recommendations? He loves anything beige :ROFLMAO:
Throwing my reccs in for their spring rolls, the tempura veg and also I love the Mac n cheese bites! They have loads of seasonal nibbly bits in too, but these are the normal stock so if you get addicted you can always get them 😂

eta - the little salt and pepper chicken bites are a hit in this house also

Has anyone spotted the Lasagne dip. It was the only good thing to happen in 2020 (I’m exaggerating!) but I was gutted it didn’t make an appearance again last year.

Has anyone spotted the Lasagne dip. It was the only good thing to happen in 2020 (I’m exaggerating!) but I was gutted it didn’t make an appearance again last year.
I haven't seen it. I bloody loved it too. 😭

I'm sure I could easily recreate it but that isn't the point.

• Heart
i’ve got 20% off the whip advent calendar
50p off a colin stirrer
15% off chilled desserts
15% off chocolate and treat bags
15% off poultry
50p off £3 on veg

• Heart
A few more offers have appeared on mine!
Now I also have:
75p off gastropub dessert
75p off £5 of berries
£1 off a count on us meal
£1 off a £5 spend on box/tin of biscuits

I’m quite happy with them

I got free all butter cookies today (£2.10) ! Best offer I've had for ages. I keep a low carb diet (chorizo crisps now a whopping £1.90!!!!!o_O) so I'm giving them to my little brother. I remember when my only offer for ages was getting an entry into a draw to win a ticket to a gary barlow concert :cautious:😆

• Haha
I used my 20% off clothing today. Got some slippers, nightwear, sock and tights for the fam. Have put it all away for Christmas. Have some food offers today, similar to others. Advent, colin caterpillar stirrer, 50p off bread . Nothing free 😢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.