M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got some £5 off a £50 spend vouchers in the post today - I don’t have an M&S credit card so this must be through Sparks. However I am feeling ever so slightly paranoid as they also slipped in a £4 off a snowglobe gin …

Reactions: 3
I’m sure most of you probably know this but I’ve discovered a dupe for the White Company Winter candles / home fragrances - the M&S Mandarin, Clove and Cinnamon range. It’s not exact but definitely scratches the same itch for me (at a fraction of the price)….

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For those who liked the sound of the Christmas bread but hate cranberries, perhaps these will be a better alternative?

52D2620B-F070-4A93-9DE2-A789172E1217.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So it was...ok. Nice custard in the middle and a very soft dough with fruit rind. But I'm not blown away with it, though you may love it when you have one.
They had one left in store on the bakery, I was surprised to see it just had a cardboard kind of jacket and then the rest was open no cover at all. This was late afternoon, it would be dry as anything (?) . Thanks for the review , I can see why it might not be a winner now I’ve seen it. If I see them them first thing I’ll get one and eat straight away 😂

Reactions: 2
Just got a notification that my Freddie flower gift will be sent out by DPD local. Not exactly what I was expecting but I hope they come out okay.

Last edited:
Just got a notification that my Freddie flower gift will be sent out by DPD local. Not exactly what I was expecting but I hope they come out okay.
I’m sure they will be fine, cold weather so they won’t sweat too much . Fingers crossed everyone is happy

• Heart
I can confirm these are really nice 😊 just made myself a Christmas sandwich with leftovers from a roast I did last night.
Do the caramelised onions taste very sweet? I am not a fan of sweet and savoury mixtures (hence loathing turkey and cranberry) and can find caramelised onions when they’ve added sugar to ruin a savoury snack.

That's more like it ☺. Beats the 20% off Harry Potter clothing that seems to have been hanging around forever.
Screenshot_20221108_140528_M&S.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg I’m sick of never getting offers

The chocolate Squirty cream is fit I’m going to end up 50 stone I’m addicted to hot chocolates with it 😭

How do long do I cook the frozen garlic boule out the bakery freezer? There’s no instructions on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
All I'm getting is the 15% off boring offers. Give us a free coffee in the cafe at least it is Christmas (almost).

Does anyone please know which hot chocolate it is that was in the Halloween light up tins? I've looked but it just says drinking chocolate and in store they had few. I'm really fussy so don't want to risk buying one, the shop assistant had no idea. I need to try the chocolate whipped cream now though!

Reactions: 1

The chocolate Squirty cream is fit I’m going to end up 50 stone I’m addicted to hot chocolates with it 😭

How do long do I cook the frozen garlic boule out the bakery freezer? There’s no instructions on it
I had to remove that chocolate squirty cream from my house because I was eating it every time I opened the fridge 😵💫 deadly stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

It's for 45 mins at 180c, leave out at room temp for 15 mins first before baking!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.