M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I would prefer points lol :LOL:
They originally were points (or Sparks or something) but they were even more rubbish than the offers now. I remember when Sparks was launched and there was a load of hype about how you’d get vouchers and experiences and so on with the points but it never really happened. It was a bit of a damp squib so at least you’re getting something with the vouchers …

Reactions: 6
shall we play a game. if you could add an unlimited free offer to your to sparks card and it can be anything from the food hall, and you could add it over and over to get it free, what would you pick?

mine would either be the big daddy bar or the honey, mustard & onion pretzel bites 🥰

Reactions: 6
shall we play a game. if you could add an unlimited free offer to your to sparks card and it can be anything from the food hall, and you could add it over and over to get it free, what would you pick?

mine would either be the big daddy bar or the honey, mustard & onion pretzel bites 🥰
Red pepper pitta chips 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4

The large Best Ever Mac & Cheese! The £8-something one. I swear I’d happily eat that every day if I could afford it (money wise and calorie wise)

I would be the size of an actual house though 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok lovely people of tattle, I wish to retract my previous statement around gluten free sandwiches 🤓

I usually go to the food hall for meal ingredients and end up grabbing the sandwiches at Costa etc where they're £5.45 I think... Anyway! I've been to the foodhall tonight and they DO have a Christmas gf sandwich AND it was only £3.75. I am so excited to eat it 😂

Edited to add I also got the fizzy rainbow Colins for free ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’ve had no offers at all this week 😏

soooo basic but a free Colin caterpillar cake each week would be a dream

Reactions: 3
Ok lovely people of tattle, I wish to retract my previous statement around gluten free sandwiches 🤓

I usually go to the food hall for meal ingredients and end up grabbing the sandwiches at Costa etc where they're £5.45 I think... Anyway! I've been to the foodhall tonight and they DO have a Christmas gf sandwich AND it was only £3.75. I am so excited to eat it 😂

Edited to add I also got the fizzy rainbow Colins for free ❤
I like your nails 💅❤

Has anyone seen this on store? I HAVE to try it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.