M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 15% off frozen, fresh fruit, fresh meat, biscuits and cookies and chilled desserts. It really does make it competitive to shop there for certain things. I will use most of those as the categories are really broad!

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a pair of curtains in my basket for weeks now waiting on a money off homeware and still waiting. I just know if I buy them I’ll then get that offer 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone use any of the M&S fragrances? I saw a TikTok/Reel about the dupes and that apparently they last all day. I went In today and got three different bottles at £9.50 each. They all smell divine!! I’ve got on a dupe for creed and it is spot on. I’ll report back and let you all know if it lasts all day 😆

I also got the fangs, and some spooky chocolate popcorn bar thing 🤤

Reactions: 5
I’ve had a pair of curtains in my basket for weeks now waiting on a money off homeware and still waiting. I just know if I buy them I’ll then get that offer 😂
I’m the same 🙈. I have a mens gym top in my basket (recently bought one too) and some women’s wear, hoping for an offer before I click buy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone use any of the M&S fragrances? I saw a TikTok/Reel about the dupes and that apparently they last all day. I went In today and got three different bottles at £9.50 each. They all smell divine!! I’ve got on a dupe for creed and it is spot on. I’ll report back and let you all know if it lasts all day 😆

I also got the fangs, and some spooky chocolate popcorn bar thing 🤤
I’m not keen on overly ‘girly’ fragrances and use Jo Malone Amber & Lavender for going out, but discovered M&S Bergamotto (orange bottle) which makes a brilliant everyday fragrance at around a tenner a bottle. Rumour is they’re all made in a ‘proper’ perfumery in France. Who knows, but a few of them are nice and they do last.

Just a warning about M&S Jingle Chocs Rocks. Just as addictive as Very Berry Munch.
*maharini slumped in corner with glazed expression, chocolate round mouth and surrounded by wrappers*

After a long few weeks with no offers, I’ve been given some again!

15% off cookies & biscuits, 15% off tea, hot chocolate & coffee, 15% off frozen range, 15% off fresh fruit and 50p off when I spend £3 in the bakery 😋

I was hoping for some meal deal offers as was planning on getting one when the in laws visit next week. Does anyone know if I can get anything decent from the frozen range?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Both of us got 15% off clothes so bought the dress I wanted. Again I have got 50p of chutney, yes it is nice but I now have loads of it.

Reactions: 3
My offers ran out today and I’ve got 6 new ones already. Money off deli, frozen range & veg. Also 15% off sweets and chilled desserts 😊 still got my free loaf of bread as well
Same - i think if you shop and dont use the offers they think ok lets get her to spend more so they refresh the offers quicker maybe

Reactions: 1
Percy pig is taking over the world, we’ll wake up one day and there’ll be giant Percy pigs running the country

258C0F10-9E63-4B5E-8FD1-700BE84FEABF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Got 15% off clothing so purchased the muslin white pjs. I saw them in store today and regretted not buying them so I’ve just ordered them. Can confirm they are soooo ridiculously soft and feel way more expensive than they are!

OH YES. I should have bought 10! Original price was £5 not £2.50.

Expiry date end October.

E91CA961-CAB2-4172-B163-2BAD467F109F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Just checked and I've a free bag of Percy sweets (another one!) and a bar of chocolate.
That hazelnut choc was sooo good last time 🤤

Reactions: 4
Update on the Abbeycentre stock of s’more pizzas - they had 4 today mid morning but now they have 3! Good luck I fear tattlers have taken them all 😂 better have been worth the journey 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.