M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the pizza ovens any good?
Also update on the s’mores pizza - loved it!! Only regret is sharing it with the kids cause it meant I got less than half and half is even a serving size by M&S standards so I feel robbed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are the pizza ovens any good?
Also update on the s’mores pizza - loved it!! Only regret is sharing it with the kids cause it meant I got less than half and half is even a serving size by M&S standards so I feel robbed 😂
I love my pizza oven. Use it more than we do the bbq

But jt does require more planning as have to make the dough, base sauce, get all the toppings etc.

Unlike bbq where you just chuck meat on it haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love my pizza oven. Use it more than we do the bbq

But jt does require more planning as have to make the dough, base sauce, get all the toppings etc.

Unlike bbq where you just chuck meat on it haha
I’m so bad at getting the base any kind of decent shape , I need a professional dough making and shaping course. I’d like that to appear on my sparks rewards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plus I get burnt edges and soggy base. I love the thought of it but I’m always disappointed ☹!
Oh no! Mine are always pretty good in that respect. We worked out the other day we have made over 200 pizzas in it now 🤣

We even did pizzas on boxing day with leftovers 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no! Mine are always pretty good in that respect. We worked out the other day we have made over 200 pizzas in it now 🤣

We even did pizzas on boxing day with leftovers 😊
Omgggg sold!!!!! That sounds amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have they done away with the little tins of strong mints as not seen them in months.

Reactions: 1
My sister’s local store has gone all out in Christmas mode. It looked really nice complete with a christmas tree and baubles.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else walk round M&S now looking at other shoppers and wondering if they’re a fellow tattler? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.