M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the M & S dunking cookies? And the peanut butter chocolate cookies? Both were so good. I hate when they discontinue stuff. On a non M & S note I’m still mourning the original galaxy truffle and that’s been gone for years 🤣
The finger shaped dunking cookies that were half covered in chocolate. I’m so sad they’re gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The finger shaped dunking cookies that were half covered in chocolate. I’m so sad they’re gone.
I’m glad other people remember and I didn’t just imagine them! They were an elite biscuit. I wish M & S would stock more unusual products like that, most of the other biscuits they stock are fairly generic like you can get in most supermarkets. I only go to M & S for quirky/luxury stuff I can’t get elsewhere. I like a novelty product!

Reactions: 5
Had to travel north today for work, stopped at a Simply Food in Leigh

if any of our fellow tattlers live locally…….

7C8ACD2C-22B5-4AE7-B7EB-6EE96DB77317.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Had to travel north today for work, stopped at a Simply Food in Leigh

if any of our fellow tattlers live locally…….

View attachment 1656804
You need to tag Emme in that! :ROFLMAO:

I posted elsewhere but I got £26 off with their sparks 20% off knitwear offer. Bought my sister 3 sweaters yesterday which took the money off each of them.

Reactions: 2
So I had my eye on a jumper. I had in basket for ages. I removed it from basket and 10 days later i now have a sparks offer for 15% off jumpers.
Have i defeated the sparks system 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody know anything about winning your clothes shopping - someone in our local shop won the clothes she bought yesterday and was pictured on FB in the shop so it was for real.
I won £86 worth of food shopping at the start of the year. No fuss made, I just scanned my Sparks card, and the till operator said - ‘nothing to pay, you’ve won your shopping with Sparks, off you go! ‘. The shop was really quiet, nobody else in the queue. Apparently, somebody wins once a week.

Also, M&S and I are friends again after I’ve had a couple of weeks away from them, eating the freezer contents pre-Christmas, saving & working. Free chocolate, £15% off boots, £20% off towels and knitwear. I feel a spree coming on…. They’re obvs like a boyfriend - treat ‘em mean, keep ‘em keen. (Not that I do that - I’m a total softy!).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just found this thread, I’ve not had breakfast yet, and I want fangs. Luckily I’ve got some parcels to be collected today so hopefully my simply food has them… also checked my offers. Free pears… really! Pears… not happy.
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Fangs aren’t in the crisp aisle. They’re on the top shelf of the Halloween goodies. Hunt ‘em down!!

Reactions: 7
Raging. They cancelled my teddy fleece order. Had to rush into Croydon to buy 2 of the last 3. Got to cashier and woman in front was buying bras and didnt have a sparks card. Hang on i said, ive got 20% off bras on my sparks card that i wont use, ill scan it for you. £7.60 off, duck you marks, thatll teach you to cancel my online order😂

Why have they stopped doing the large version of their crisps? I don’t want a piddly bag
I'm the opposite, i need smaller bags, I've just snarfed my 2nd bag of onion rings this week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Raging. They cancelled my teddy fleece order. Had to rush into Croydon to buy 2 of the last 3. Got to cashier and woman in front was buying bras and didnt have a sparks card. Hang on i said, ive got 20% off bras on my sparks card that i wont use, ill scan it for you. £7.60 off, duck you marks, thatll teach you to cancel my online order😂

I'm the opposite, i need smaller bags, I've just snarfed my 2nd bag of onion rings this week.
Imagine if you scanning for that lady....gave her the free shop 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine if you scanning for that lady....gave her the free shop 😆
Raging x2, just got an email from M&S saying my item is back in stock, less than 12 hours after the email cancellingn my order. I've sent them an email saying how poor it is. I sent them an email this morning saying they should not arbitrarily cancel an order but give us an option of either cancelling or waiting and now it's bleeping back in so I would've received it when I was supposed to anyway, instead I've had the expense and time travelling into the shithole that is Croydon. It did cross my mind that I would get the free shopping on her bras but the chances were slim to none

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so happy, I got free Colins/Percys in my Sparks offers!

I went for the Colin fizzy rainbows, the best ones 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm on an m&s strike until I get some decent offers. I've been stuck with the bloody hot drinks stamp one for months 🙄

Reactions: 6
Got my in laws visiting this weekend, can anyone recommend any frozen bits for dinner please? Got an offer to use.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.