M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone please know which hot chocolate it is that was in the Halloween light up tins? I've looked but it just says drinking chocolate and in store they had few. I'm really fussy so don't want to risk buying one, the shop assistant had no idea. I need to try the chocolate whipped cream now though!
I bought the small and medium tin and assumed they had biscuits in like Halloween ones (and plus a lady stood nearby was saying they had biscuits in but they may have been the large one!) And I got home and have tea bags and hot chocolate. I wouldn't know which one it is as I don't usually get mine from m&s but it smells quite bitter. I'm not even sure if I'm meant to add milk or water 😆😩

Reactions: 1
Does anyone please know which hot chocolate it is that was in the Halloween light up tins? I've looked but it just says drinking chocolate and in store they had few. I'm really fussy so don't want to risk buying one, the shop assistant had no idea. I need to try the chocolate whipped cream now though!
Take a photo of the ingredients list that was on the tin label and compare to the ones in store, ocado might have them listed also

Reactions: 2
I popped in home as I was passing at lunchtime and my reward vouchers had arrived! So I had to go spend them at teatime. I got "our best ever prawn sandwich" (reduced to £2.76 from £4.25, some tomato and basil soup which was on 2 for a fiver but was £2.60 individually, so not much of a saving. And to finish I got the "garlic bread of dreams" yous lot are always going on about 😂
I still haven't got my free bag of Colin sweets as the squashies seem to be permanently sold out! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just seen the Christmas advert.. way too much Dawn French and not enough food!

i also had the Christmas Club today and wondering how many I can eat pre Christmas 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone had the Turkey & Xmas Slaw sandwich or the Naughty & Spice Brioche? These are the ones I have my eye on along with the Sausage Roll. I want them to be as good as I imagine them to be !

Has anyone had the Turkey & Xmas Slaw sandwich or the Naughty & Spice Brioche? These are the ones I have my eye on along with the Sausage Roll. I want them to be as good as I imagine them to be !
I was torn today between the Slaw sandwich and the Christmas Club, glad I went for the Club as it has a layer of pickled cabbage! As well as the turkey, bacon, stuffing cranberry etc
The crunch from the cabbage was divine, I can’t see how the Slaw would beat it

Reactions: 3
Not M&S but for our non cranberry tattlers I saw this and thought I should share

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The turkey & Xmas slaw sandwich is amazing! I had one on Monday & went back today for another 🤣 Also got the Xmas tree yumnut. Was ok, very sweet (and I can do a lot of sweet), won’t waste 500 calories for that again.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I bought the Halloween shortbread tin as I had money off. Took the bag of shortbread out and shoved in the cupboard. Tonight thinking what can I have?? Figured go one I’ll open the bag. HELP I can’t stop!! Im going to eat this entire bag of shortbread unless someone restrains me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Tried the pannetonut….

I love pannetone

I love vanilla custard doughnuts

…..but this concoction just doesn’t work for me 😩 I love the texture, very doughy and soft but the orange rind is too bitter for the custard, they’d have been better off not filling it and just having it as a snack size pannetone you could pick up for lunch

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I literally feel so lucky with my offers, got a 5 pound voucher a couple of weeks back and other one popped up 2 days ago! Bought many goodies

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The turkey & Xmas slaw sandwich is amazing! I had one on Monday & went back today for another 🤣 Also got the Xmas tree yumnut. Was ok, very sweet (and I can do a lot of sweet), won’t waste 500 calories for that again.
You’ve influenced me ! Gonna nip tomorrow & pick one up. Will report back !

Popped in this morning and got the cookie dough mince pies, gingerbread milkshake for my youngest , the brioche turkey feast roll and some loaded Jaffa orange cheesecake on a yellow sticker .

I had the Turkey & Christmas slaw sandwich, it was nice but I missed the cranberry so next time I'm going for the one with stuffing, cranberry sauce etc. 😊

I’ve been dreaming about the ‘pigs in blanket’ sandwich since I had it last Friday 🙃

This might be a bit of a niche one but I'll try anyway. I love the M&S mini bites/tubs and my fave are the Millionaire's Mini Bites. I don't live in the UK and every time I fly back they are always on my must have list for during the trip. I picked some up today and I'm so disappointed, they are just not the same at all. Have they changed something? Maybe the biscuit-y bit? Did it used to be shortbread?
I have tried these again after falling off the Slimming World wagon, they have DEFINITELY changed. I think it’s more biscuity, less caramel chewy. Hard to say for certain. I could still demolish the tub myself, but they have definitely changed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.