M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have tried these again after falling off the Slimming World wagon, they have DEFINITELY changed. I think it’s more biscuity, less caramel chewy. Hard to say for certain. I could still demolish the tub myself, but they have definitely changed.

Glad it's not just me. Yeah, don't get me wrong, I can still annihilate a tub of them myself but definitely nowhere near as nice. I might get a different tub next time. Hope you enjoyed your treat and thanks for confirming I'm not going crazy!

Reactions: 1
I loooove the Millionaire Mini Bites, only recently discovered them though so I'm not sure if they've changed!

Whilst we're talking about the mini bite tubs - I might be thrown out of the thread for this but I really don't like the cereal milk cluster ones! I've seen people rave about them but I found them way too sickly.

Reactions: 3
Have you guys tried the made without wheat caramel bites? They’re the best!

Both recipients received their flowers from Freddies. One had their delivery yesterday and the other today. No problems with either and DPD local.

Might chose B&W for next time though just so i could see what they were getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Glad it's not just me. Yeah, don't get me wrong, I can still annihilate a tub of them myself but definitely nowhere near as nice. I might get a different tub next time. Hope you enjoyed your treat and thanks for confirming I'm not going crazy!
I've forgotten what M&S call them, but the ones that are basically caramel rice krispie bites are my faves.

Sent my partner for the tex mex deal. He came back with the pizza deal. Haven’t had the pizzas yet but just tried the Mac and cheese bites and very pleasantly surprised. Really enjoying them.

I have got no offers at all lately.

Just got one today for houmous so will pick that up next time I'm in.

Got 15% off kids pjs this morning. Handy as my son needs some more in the next size up. He absolutely loves their pjs as they are so soft and stay soft after being washed, they last ages too and don’t seem to shrink even in the dryer. Much better than Next and Sainsburys! Also go into the teen sizes which is handy for a giant 8 year old.

• Heart
Got my free load of bread last night but they wouldn't let me have the Christmas tree yumnut as the other free treat. I said to them that in the T&Cs it just says "yumnut" with no mention of "not the Christmas one" but they weren't budging. Don't fancy any of the others, I wanted to try the Christmas one.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
15% off kids pyjamas gratefully received ☺. The app must be listening as I was talking about and looking at M&S pyjamas in store a few days ago 😎

@kev1974 I'd email their head office and tell them about your experience. You'll probably get some vouchers out of it.
Yes, if you email the CEO (sounds dramatic I now but its not them that respond to the emails it's their staff) I expect you will. I had an issue with getting a refund for something and I emailed them and recieved the refund the next day (after a month or so of phoning customer services) and a £20 voucher.

Yes, if you email the CEO (sounds dramatic I now but its not them that respond to the emails it's their staff) I expect you will. I had an issue with getting a refund for something and I emailed them and recieved the refund the next day (after a month or so of phoning customer services) and a £20 voucher.
Yes I used the link on the app to grumble about an order they messed me around with and they sent me £10 e-voucher! I didn’t even moan that much!! I thought, no wonder their profits are in the pan, they just give the money away!!

Yes I used the link on the app to grumble about an order they messed me around with and they sent me £10 e-voucher! I didn’t even moan that much!! I thought, no wonder their profits are in the pan, they just give the money away!!
Might be small these days compared to Apple and Co but profit after tax was £166.7m for 2021/22.

i got the £2 bag of jingle choc rocks yesterday and my oh my they are good. they are like crack. crack that could literally break your teeth in half but so good

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair when I went into the shop to spend my voucher I spent lots I wouldn't have spent if I hadn't have gone in so probably evened out.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.