M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fangs left here either, none of the other stuff appeals that much although I do like a bargain so will report back if there's any decent reductions tomorrow!

Reactions: 4
Has anybody been in store today …any reduced Halloween goodies? By that I mean fangs 😂
yes just been in. All the party food stuff is still full price.the packets of witches teeth are £1.50 and the big monster cake is £12. Not great reductions but I suppose it’s still Halloween today. None of the other sweets were reduced that I could see. There was a light up tin that was £5.

Reactions: 2
Will try and get there tomorrow. 100% the rank looking witch finger carrots will be on a yellow sticker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been given free Percy pigs, am starting to think it's an error after I added the QR code for the freebie last week 🤣 (edited to say I already claimed that one)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Picked up my free bag of Percy pigs today(large bag obviously). No fangs to be seen in my local store and not many yellow labels. I was most disappointed and shall console myself with another visit tomorrow 😆

Reactions: 3
I’ve just nipped into M&S as I had to return something to next & it’s right nearby - rude not to really. And NOT ONE SIMGLE BLOODY YELLOW STICKER to be seen & there was loads of Halloween stuff & Pumpkins on the shelves still.

Warrington Gemini if anyone is hoping for a bargain tomorrow !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just come out of M and S Birstall at 19.45 and there are no reductions.
They were, however, putting a lot of orange bags on a table. Staff seemed to be clearing out Halloween stuff possibly to move to the table as there was loads of room left on it when I exited the building.
p.s. some robbing b*****d has taken nearly all the Colin the Caterpillars especially the big bags. My thoughts is that it is the brats!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Myself and Tiny Meg will be at the doors for 08:01 ready to supermarket sweep those bargains

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Those gross finger carrots were on yellow sticker in my store on Sunday and I didn’t get any either. In fact all the vegetable options had a yellow sticker I think.

I can’t pop in until my lunch break so I hope there’s something left. Guess I can always pick up my free bananas.

Reactions: 3
Mine opens at 7.30 👀. I could drag the kids in before school and pretend it’s for their benefit.

edit - just checked the opening times, it’s 8am 👻🎃😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just nipped into M&S as I had to return something to next & it’s right nearby - rude not to really. And NOT ONE SIMGLE BLOODY YELLOW STICKER to be seen & there was loads of Halloween stuff & Pumpkins on the shelves still.

Warrington Gemini if anyone is hoping for a bargain tomorrow !!
I’m literally going to ikea tomorrow so I’ll hopefully get some bargains!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.