M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry chaps! Unless you're lucky in your own store, meat Halloween will be half price, most of the others are by date. If it's pissing down, have a lie in

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Most halloween stuff in my local store is reduced by about 70% this morning. Not much party food left but plenty of sweets and snacks.

Wiggly worm churros down to £1 a pack, blackcurrant fizz now 60p a bottle, light up biscuit tins £1.50 each, individual chocolate lollies 37p each.

AND vampire fangs down to 50p a bag, if you're lucky to have any left (only 3 bags left in mine).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Praise be to the M&S ticketer who knows how to play the system and get those discounts right down! Weirdly though the monster cakes had gone UP in price to £16?? We were happily going to rehome one but at the till everyone was handing them back!

8C72B704-2276-470D-8439-91EF207EB86D.jpeg
2679EB01-7DB3-4CF3-95A8-D1141BC39168.jpeg

Well I was going to go tonight but I think I may have to go at lunchtime… good job I got paid yesterday!

Most halloween stuff in my local store is reduced by about 70% this morning. Not much party food left but plenty of sweets and snacks.

Wiggly worm churros down to £1 a pack, blackcurrant fizz now 60p a bottle, light up biscuit tins £1.50 each, individual chocolate lollies 37p each.

AND vampire fangs down to 50p a bag, if you're lucky to have any left (only 3 bags left in mine).
Miine had nothing reduced, still some Halloween stuff but other than the witch's raisin yogurt things (bags of those) nothing was reduced. A disappointing trip, no Tomato soup, no chopped tomatoes

Sorry but you left 3 bags on the shelf? What king of tattler are you

• Haha

You realise you could have been a millionaire? Imagine auctioning those bad boys off on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Popped in and there was very little . The tins were £1.50 for the bigger one and £1 for the smaller. I didn’t buy either because I would just chuck the tin and there didn’t seem like there were many biscuits. I got some omballs for 50p and a bag of mixed chews for 50p and the scream popcorn I think was £1.25. Two packs of pork and maple sausages for £2.25 each. No witches fingers 😂 and no fangs !

Reactions: 1
Popped in my M&S they had loads of sweets and chocolate reduced so I picked up a few bags of those. They also had some of the halloween food reduced but I didn't want any of that, no fangs unfortunately:(

Reactions: 2
My store had shelves full of the chilled bits and staff muttering they didn’t know how they were going to get rid of it. The yellow stickers weren’t great savings though so I didn’t get any. Got the shock corn, mummy loaf cakes and some cookie cutters.

Said to my husband before I left I’d get us some soup for lunch and got the chicken & root veg soup on yellow sticker. Also the small cheddar & Red Leicester loaf for dunking.

The talk of the frozen garlic bread the other day made me pick some up. The Sparkle wine has appeared in my store so got a bottle while I had the wine sparks offer and got my free bananas.

Reactions: 5
I collected my free mega bag of percy pigs yesterday, clicked the link again and it gave me another bag today.

Here's the link from previous post if you want to try again.

Thats one of my sons and husbands Christmas presents 🎁 love a freebie. Thanks to original poster 🐷

Reactions: 4
I collected my free mega bag of percy pigs yesterday, clicked the link again and it gave me another bag today.

Here's the link from previous post if you want to try again.

Thats one of my sons and husbands Christmas presents 🎁 love a freebie. Thanks to original poster 🐷
I tried the link again this morning and received an error 🥺 why hath the Percy gods forsaken me?

• Haha
whoever recommended the white and pink colin the caterpillar sweets, thank you i got them today! as a percy pig hater the colin’s are well nicer. also got my free bread!

also got: 2 bags of 50p fangs, a shock corn, cookies and scream, a couple of the white chocolate and raspberry eyeballs and the toffee omballs

see you the day after boxing day for the next yellow sticker extravaganza ✔ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Got my free large Percy’s today. Link won’t work again for me either. Not much reduced in store apart from the Halloween biscuit houses, a few bags of sweets and some miscellaneous plastic tat. No Halloween food in the fridges from what I could see.

Edit: I had to numb my disappointment with a Victoria sponge muffin 😅

• Haha
All the mini bags are now 50p so the witches teeth the 10 mini sour packs the omballs etc.’picked up a few of each. Cant believe they want £8 for those monster cakes and the best before date is today 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.