M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be tempted to buy that and I don't even drink. They had a small number of platinum jubilee items in my small store.

I bought the granola squares from the bakery for the first time. It's actually quite nice.

I might be tempted to buy that and I don't even drink. They had a small number of platinum jubilee items in my small store.

I bought the granola squares from the bakery for the first time. It's actually quite nice.

I LOVE the granola squares. They're really delicious. And I can almost con myself in to thinking I've made a healthy choice!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reply from M and S re Sparks missing offers.

I am truly sorry to read that the Sparks offers you had in your Sparks hub, has now disappeared. I fully understand your disappointment and concerns as there was more than one valid offer to use and you mentioned that these disappeared yesterday.
I have ensured there are no technical issues on your account removing your offers. Our team will look into this and please keep track of your Sparks hub for any updates. Kindly also keep scanning your card as in addition to receiving personalised offers
My apologies once again for the inconvenience. I can assure you that this will be looked into.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Reply from M and S re Sparks missing offers.

I am truly sorry to read that the Sparks offers you had in your Sparks hub, has now disappeared. I fully understand your disappointment and concerns as there was more than one valid offer to use and you mentioned that these disappeared yesterday.
I have ensured there are no technical issues on your account removing your offers. Our team will look into this and please keep track of your Sparks hub for any updates. Kindly also keep scanning your card as in addition to receiving personalised offers
My apologies once again for the inconvenience. I can assure you that this will be looked into.
So weird! It must have been an issue as it affected more than one person?

Reactions: 1
It’s my birthday today and zero freebies from sparks. Isn’t that the most basic offering from most apps? At least I’ve had some freebies from other places.

Reactions: 5
It’s my birthday today and zero freebies from sparks. Isn’t that the most basic offering from most apps? At least I’ve had some freebies from other places.
Happy birthday and agree - most places offer a free gift or at least a discount voucher.

Reactions: 2
I bought their basic joggers for £12.50 on the 28th of April when I clicked buy again they’ve gone up to £14 now. They’ve also changed all the prices in store too. They were always £12 before the increase.

Reactions: 3
I bought their basic joggers for £12.50 on the 28th of April when I clicked buy again they’ve gone up to £14 now. They’ve also changed all the prices in store too. They were always £12 before the increase.
Yeah they’ve stuck new price stickers and manually re-written prices on the tights/multipack knickers in my local clothing and home store

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I've had an email to say I have new Sparks offers, but when I try to look it's just taking me to a "page not found" page 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.