M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine have all disappeared - 15% of veg, fruit, dairy. They were valid until 8th May and they have just left free home deliveries. We were going to shop on Tuesday but will go to Aldi now, stop me buying all the stuff I didn't go in there to buy.

Reactions: 4
Sparks gave me some offers on Monday for money off and these seem to have totally disappeared today. All I’ve been given is a preview of a new lingerie line. What a load of crap 💩 I want free Percy pigs or chocolate 🍫
Same has happened to me?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Kids are in bed so I can finally sit down and review todays purchases! Picked up a few things I’ve not tried before.

First up, the Yumnut. Having heard amazing things on here I needed to try one. I got a plain one and a billionaires. Had the billionaires one and honestly I was a bit disappointed. The texture was too cakey and dry, it lacked the airiness of a donut and the moist sticky sweetness of a yum yum. Did I just get a stale one do you think?! It was stuck to the roof of my mouth. Will eat the plain one before coming to a final verdict.
Other items- pistachio and honey baklava. I like baklava normally once in a blue moon so this was a very spontaneous purchase- I didn’t like it. Doesn’t taste like ones I’ve had before. They will be going in the bin.
Loaded millionaire brownie bites- exceptional! Could eat 500.
Madeleines- so so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Kids are in bed so I can finally sit down and review todays purchases! Picked up a few things I’ve not tried before.

First up, the Yumnut. Having heard amazing things on here I needed to try one. I got a plain one and a billionaires. Had the billionaires one and honestly I was a bit disappointed. The texture was too cakey and dry, it lacked the airiness of a donut and the moist sticky sweetness of a yum yum. Did I just get a stale one do you think?! It was stuck to the roof of my mouth. Will eat the plain one before coming to a final verdict.
Other items- pistachio and honey baklava. I like baklava normally once in a blue moon so this was a very spontaneous purchase- I didn’t like it. Doesn’t taste like ones I’ve had before. They will be going in the bin.
Loaded millionaire brownie bites- exceptional! Could eat 500.
Madeleines- so so.
The millionaire brownie bites are divine

One of my offers has appeared back on my sparks card after it disappeared yesterday (15% off cakes) but a few others are still MIA 🙁

Reactions: 1
I popped in earlier for a few bits, no offers on my card except the coffee reward thing (real helpful when none of your local M&S have a cafe…). Scanned my card, and got 50p off some wrapping paper 🤷🏻‍♀️

1 out of 4 has appeared back in mine so I contacted them via customer services so will see if they reappear.

My "free gift" in the Sparks app today is the cafe "buy 6 hot drinks get a 7th free", which as far as I know is free to everyone to start using all the time isn't it? So the cheeky bastards have put it in the "free gifts" section of the Sparks app to make me think I've got something worth having!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The 2 M&S stores in my area have not had any of the Ready Salted Potato Rings for a while, and I am getting concerned... I only discovered them recently, tried the sticks too but they taste quite different. I hope they haven't been discontinued, they're also out of stock on Ocado :confused:
Ahh I’ve been looking for these for weeks! My local branches are OOS as well, I swear I’m going through withdrawal symptoms 😂😭 they’re the best crisps ever!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I popped in earlier for a few bits, no offers on my card except the coffee reward thing (real helpful when none of your local M&S have a cafe…). Scanned my card, and got 50p off some wrapping paper 🤷🏻‍♀️
There's 50% off cards and wrap just now but only the ones wrapped in cellophane.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.