M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are the best biscuits to ever exist
The fox’s version I think we’re original (?) which I thought were good then I had the M&S ones and mind was blown
Fox’s have pitifully thin chocolate coating in comparison!!

Literally had no idea there were orange ones! I’ve had the white dark and milk but never orange! Must find them now 🤣
We’ll the orange has no hole in the middle so even more biscuit/choc!
Same packet though 😌

Reactions: 2
The fox’s version I think we’re original (?) which I thought were good then I had the M&S ones and mind was blown

Same packet though 😌
Absolutely the M&S ones have such a thick chocolate coating it makes them perfect!! Everything you want in a biscuit. Defo gonna get the orange ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Still no % off beauty for me so I'll have to keep ekeing out the dregs of my current moisturiser!
2 offers on my Sparks now though: a free bar of chocolate 🍫 and a free Clinique mascara with the purchase of a full-size Clinique product costing at least €17.
I don't like that mascara anyway but I don't understand why someone would buy Clinique from M&S when the bonus time offers are so much better in Boots and department stores.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Same packet though 😌
Aldi do a version of them which is not too shabby either. My husband buys the M&S ones every week plus Aldi ones when we are in there.

Has anyone tried the new “Collection” Indian meals? I saw in store yesterday an 8 hour black daal (£3.50) royal pilau rice (£3.50) and a tandoori chicken box (£12.50). Quite spenny but looks good

Reactions: 1
No Missmopps but I saw them on Friday and had the exact same thoughts as you. It looked lovely though.

At last was able to collect a Sparks offer - 3 calm room sprays. I was amazed they had them as there is very little choice of these products in our M and S. I got the Sparks yesterday after I had complained about the disappearance of the 15% food offers last week as well as a Percy Pig packet.

I’m glad everyone else is getting good offers again… I’m still stuck with 20% off clothing, home or beauty

I’m glad everyone else is getting good offers again… I’m still stuck with 20% off clothing, home or beauty
See that would be a good offer for me! Spent £ on clothing at the weekend but never get any offers linked to that aside from exclusive access to a preview that is clearly not exclusive as everyone else gets it too 😂 Obvs I’d still like a free bakery item, chocolate bar or pack of biscuits too!

They are going mad - after the 2 offers I collected yesterday, this morning I have got.
15% off veg - same off cans, pulses and pasta - meat and poultry - cheese, yogurt and butter.
50p off £3 in bakery - 50p off £3 cheese. All 13 days.
Also 20% off clothing so I went in store to get the jacket I did not want to pay full price for yesterday and they have gone. Looked online and it is sold out and that offer is only for 5 days. :(

free bakery item for me here 🥳 partner works in the town center so i’m sending him on a mission to get me a yumnut on his lunch break

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.