M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a £50 gift token that I got for Christmas. Forgot I had it!
What would you all buy? Purely treaty meals/ wine sweet stuff is the order of the day😀

Looking forward to browsing in a fairy large store today.
Might treat myself to coffee and cake in the cafe as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a £50 gift token that I got for Christmas. Forgot I had it!
What would you all buy? Purely treaty meals/ wine sweet stuff is the order of the day😀

Looking forward to browsing in a fairy large store today.
Might treat myself to coffee and cake in the cafe as well!
Definitely get a Gastro pub dine in for 2! They have a banging crisp selection but my favourites are the truffle and olive oil crisps and sour cream and jalapeño combo mix. Chocolate covered popcorn and their chocolate Swiss mountain bar (like a Toblerone).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow haven't checked this thread in a while and its moving so much quicker now!
One little rant, the chocolate covered popcorn has been a favourite of mine since I was a early teen. Its just not the same anymore? I find the chocolate tastes cheap now (I'm a bit of a chocolate snob)
I even treated myself to the chocolate popcorn Easter egg this year but I swear it's just not the same as it used to be!

Also dissapointing I got up early to head in to M&S after the bank holiday and although they had alot of Easter stuff left, nothing was reduced 😭

On a positive note the M&S speckled chocolate eggs were one of my favourite things this year 🤤

Reactions: 1
Love reading here ! I’m on a diet and like to weirdly torture myself reading about all the yummy food.
The Easter roast beef and roast potatoes have been my favourite I think (read not eat boo hoo 😢) and the blondies to finish !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got some lovely goodies yesterday. Gastro pub meal as recommended and the fake away kfc meal deal thing for £15
Got some posh fish cakes and some YS curries, as well as YS pizza.
Also got some crisps and yum nuts from the bakery. Very pleased with my little haul!

Reactions: 3
Sparks gave me some offers on Monday for money off and these seem to have totally disappeared today. All I’ve been given is a preview of a new lingerie line. What a load of crap 💩 I want free Percy pigs or chocolate 🍫

Been on hunt for any leftover Easter bits in my M&S
Only managed to get the bake at home cookies from the fridge for 35p
Only ate half a one and the rest went in bin unfortunately had a funny texture wasn’t keen on

I did go Hotel Chocolat after and they had nearly quarter of the store still of Easter goodies all half price!

Reactions: 2
Sparks gave me some offers on Monday for money off and these seem to have totally disappeared today. All I’ve been given is a preview of a new lingerie line. What a load of crap 💩 I want free Percy pigs or chocolate 🍫
Me too! 😤

I had 15% off certain food items and now I have bugger all.

• Sad
I had 15% off flowers that have disappeared too 😞 gutted I was gonna use that tomorrow. I had 15% off cake the other day but luckily I used that already

at least I have my free chocolate bar

Same for me

Reactions: 3
I had some too and they’re gone, maybe they deleted them after I moaned about them on here 😅

• Haha
Perhaps it’s a fault with Sparks today? Can’t think they’d give vouchers with less than 7 days to use them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.