M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My local M&S is closing down and I’m devastated. It’s the only decent store in my towns shopping centre, proper upstairs downstairs, massive M&S! I spend hours aimlessly wandering around there every week as I’m on maternity leave. So gutted.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
15% off meat and poultry, 15% of cakes, 15% off cheese, butter, yogurt and cream and £1 off the deli deal. I think thats fair enough. I'll use the meat one and possiby the dairy and deli one. No to the cakes sadly as I'm trying to get rid of my menopausal belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve had the butter chicken for tea tonight also, as well as one of the much discussed berry puddings for dessert. Full as a gun but happy and content ❤

Reactions: 3
The bags of random shaped crisps are amazing, always buy them to take on picnics. I like the wheel shaped ones best.

I went in today for blood oranges as nowhere else seems to sell them 😕
I had a look for the onion rings but couldn’t find them I did snag a few yellow stickers on their second mark down, melt in the middle chocolate puddings, a brownie traybake and a platter of Indian sides, all snug in my freezer now.

Going to add the frozen garlic bread and the pizza dip to my mental list to hunt down next time I go in,
@Gossngiggles aren’t regional variations weird with what supermarkets stock? My nearest Tesco branches always stock blood oranges as does Morrisons, Waitrose, AldI and Lidl. I go through at least a sack a week this time of year so price hunting makes sense. I also found Cara Cara oranges from Spain in Morrisons last year. I struggled to find supermarkets stocking Clemenvilla tangerines/mandarins just before Christmas but they’re everywhere now - you get the odd few with pips but the flavour and smell are much nicer than the other “easy peeler” varieties.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve got 8 offers too
- 15% off wine but excludes sparkling wine wah
- £1.50 off £10 M&S prepared meals
- 15% off bakery
- 15% off meat
- 15% bedding
- 20% off tops
- 15% towels and bath mats
- 20% off jeans

Reactions: 7
I buy their coated chicken all the time and I've got an offer for 70p off a pack of chicken fillets and the picture is of the coated chicken but in the T&C's it says 'excludes coated chicken'!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
We saved £6.50 off our M&S shop today.

Just did two transactions and paid separately scanning each spark card.

£5 off a £40 shop
£1.50 (20% off a T-shirt)

The Billionaire yumnuts are worth trying.

Reactions: 2
I can’t remember who posted about this chicken but whoever it was thank you!! It’s now my favourite thing from M&S 😍

7E276F05-BCB5-4137-A273-23012EFEE48D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got the butter chicken curry with 2 large naans for tomorrow. The last curry I had was very decent so high expectations for this.

15% off Fresh veg
15% off Frozen food
75p off Fresh chicken
70p off Chicken fillets
50p off Frozen Veg
£1 off when you spend £4.50 on tinned fish.
I am up for all of them. Now have 12 days to spend so that is ok.

Yel

50p off fresh vegetables when you spend £3
50p off salads
50p off fruit
And some clothing stuff that I'll never use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.