M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some offers that I will probably use 🙌 15% off fresh fruit, veg and bakery. Happy with these as their fruit is so good and cake discounts are always welcome.

Reactions: 1
First ever post guys - this thread has influenced me so much. Cheers for the frozen garlic bread recommendedation. God tier for me is the Posh Dogs, Mac n Cheese Bites, any bread, the tubs of chocolate bites especially the Orange Mini Rolls. Loved the Nandos deal!
Cannot wait to try these!
Ps F Gary Barlow and the Sharts card

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
First ever post guys - this thread has influenced me so much. Cheers for the frozen garlic bread recommendedation. God tier for me is the Posh Dogs, Mac n Cheese Bites, any bread, the tubs of chocolate bites especially the Orange Mini Rolls. Loved the Nandos deal!
Love the posh dogs!

Reactions: 3
Sharts card 🤣🤣🤣 love that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aldi's social media team deserve a special mention, their response to the 'scandal' was hilarious.

Reactions: 5

Yel

Old but I didn't realise M&S were using influencers (and the worst love island ones who break the rules with hiding AD) to push their gin. Maybe it was a last minute thing to push Christmas gin for New Years Eve as they had so much left in stock? Really puts me off the whole brand and doubt it sold any more, especially as lots of the comments are about how it was half price in Aldi :LOL:

Screenshot 2022-02-03 10.46.25.png

Reactions: 4
Old but I didn't realise M&S were using influencers (and the worst love island ones who break the rules with hiding AD) to push their gin. Maybe it was a last minute thing to push Christmas gin for New Years Eve as they had so much left in stock? Really puts me off the whole brand and doubt it sold any more, especially as lots of the comments are about how it was half price in Aldi :LOL:

View attachment 1036741
Ugh that's so off-putting.
I can't understand why any brand would want to associate with him or his odious brother, but the fit with M&S seems particularly poor.

Reactions: 9
I bought the onion rings on Tuesday. Opened the bag, tasted one…then snorted the whole lot 😂😂
There’s only 30g in the bag, that’s why they’re good on calories but I’d definitely buy them again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I bought the onion rings on Tuesday. Opened the bag, tasted one…then snorted the whole lot 😂😂
There’s only 30g in the bag, that’s why they’re good on calories but I’d definitely buy them again!
That tickled me hahaha I do the same. Also with those mixed crisps. They must lace with something to make them SO GODDAM ADDICTIVE.

On another note, I've noticed Graham Beck fizz on Ocado - does this mean it will be in M&S?

Reactions: 2
Snap but I matched them with the gingerbread fudge on clearance 😀

• Haha

Yel

Ugh that's so off-putting.
I can't understand why any brand would want to associate with him or his odious brother, but the fit with M&S seems particularly poor.
They must have been really desperate for anyone to help them flog the mountains of unsold Christmas gin come NYE and Curtis was unsurprisingly available for the ad and fine to go with the shame of looking like a last minute desperate choice.

Such a bad fit as the most liked comments were talking about Aldi gin. They'll probably give him a couple of grand again next near to flog the Christmas cakes in Jan :rolleyes: .

Screenshot 2022-02-03 16.33.58.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 16.34.17.png

Rochelle might be terrible at most things, but at least there's a possibility she could increase sales a tiny bit.

Reactions: 2
That tickled me hahaha I do the same. Also with those mixed crisps. They must lace with something to make them SO GODDAM ADDICTIVE.

On another note, I've noticed Graham Beck fizz on Ocado - does this mean it will be in M&S?
Which mixed crisps do you recommend? I almost bought the 4 cheese ones.

Had the butter chicken curry and it was very nice. I think the large naans fill me up too much though so will just have one next time

4 cheese and onion 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Shall be my next purchase. 😆
I bought two cheese and onion sandwiches on yellow sticker from M&S on Wednesday. I had one cold on Wednesday night and then last night I did a toastie version of the second one. Just melted some butter in a pan and cooked both sides. Highly recommended.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.