M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw those today and almost bought the salt and pepper version.
I went into M&S today and tried not to buy the multipack. My willpower is shite however and I've already scoffed 2 bags and twitching trying not to scoff another 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I went into M&S today and tried not to buy the multipack. My willpower is shite however and I've already scoffed 2 bags and twitching trying not to scoff another 🤣
Multipack? Is that like 25g packs inside a large bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ooh just checked and I’ve got another 4 offers! So that’s 8 offers currently. New ones are much more up my street - 15% off wine, 15% off bakery, 15% off fruit and £1 off the £7 deli deal

• Heart
I had the frozen cookies that you bake. Quite nice but a bit sickly sweet for my tastes. I’m sure I’ll get through them all 😂

I got sweet fa. They are ghosting me because I didn’t take up their offer of £20 of £200 spend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I got a bunch of clothes ones.. too restrictive conditions even if I was interested in using them.. also a free pastry to pick up as well as the free loaf when I get back to the UK

I got a free pack of pears but they didn’t have them in store. I don’t even like pears!

Picked up my freebies today (and returned the awful, awful tops I'd ordered online!) but forgot to look for the Easter munchy snack mix stuff. Next time maybe.
How many different single serving lasagnes do they do?! Last one I got was in a terracotta-coloured dish and I think was described as "beef lasagne". That one wasn't there today so in the choice between lasagne al forno, best ever beef lasagne, calorie counted beef lasagne, gastropub lasagne, 17 types of veggie lasagne and gluten-free beef lasagne I somehow ended up with one that has bleeping pork in it!
It's not the end of the world (I don't avoid pork for religious reasons and I'm not allergic) but I'm annoyed as pork often makes me feel sick 😬 and I should've scanned the ingredients list!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.