M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're moreish....however the odd shaped crisps are literal crack in a bag. I can't allow myself to buy them anymore 🤣
oh gosh yes those.... i have to ration myself. Flatmates even worse.. sometimes he gets the supersized bag and eats all in one go ...

Reactions: 3
oh gosh yes those.... i have to ration myself. Flatmates even worse.. sometimes he gets the supersized bag and eats all in one go ...
I used to make that mistake and take the odd handful and peg....like I wasn't going to go back and polish the lot off 🤣

The smaller bags are a smidge better at portion control haha

Reactions: 2
I used to make that mistake and take the odd handful and peg....like I wasn't going to go back and polish the lot off 🤣

The smaller bags are a smidge better at portion control haha
i always seem to get the bags with a lot of the square ridged ones in.. IMO the worst.. my fave texture is the pumpkin ones... which I think they did have as one of the halloween snacks a few years ago

i always seem to get the bags with a lot of the square ridged ones in.. IMO the worst.. my fave texture is the pumpkin ones... which I think they did have as one of the halloween snacks a few years ago
Ohh I love the ridged ones. Crunchier the better IMO. We could share a bag 🤣

Oh, and I saw my store have brought back the ploughman’s pots too - didn’t get to try one last year, now is my chance

Reactions: 3
Can’t remember if people have mentioned the frozen garlic bread they make out of leftover bakery baguettes? Had my first one tonight, and good lord it will NOT be my last! 😍👍🏻
It's such a good idea isn't it?!
Better for them as they don't have to sell loads of bread at yellow sticker prices and great for us that we get the poshest garlic bread ever.
They really don't skimp on the amount of garlic butter either, do they? Christ!

Reactions: 5
The bags of random shaped crisps are amazing, always buy them to take on picnics. I like the wheel shaped ones best.

I went in today for blood oranges as nowhere else seems to sell them 😕
I had a look for the onion rings but couldn’t find them I did snag a few yellow stickers on their second mark down, melt in the middle chocolate puddings, a brownie traybake and a platter of Indian sides, all snug in my freezer now.

Going to add the frozen garlic bread and the pizza dip to my mental list to hunt down next time I go in,

Reactions: 1
Little bit dissatisfied with M&S today. Went into store to use the 20% trousers and jeans offer for my son and purchased a pair of joggers for £12. Offer didn’t go through at the till, and sales assistant calls over the manager. Manager states these are *joggers* and not trousers or jeans, so the offer won’t work.

email customer service and they agree with the store. Terms and conditions don’t say that!

first time I’ve ever had bad service from M&S. however I still spent £50 on clothes for him and the £5 butter chicken meal for tea tonight!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Little bit dissatisfied with M&S today. Went into store to use the 20% trousers and jeans offer for my son and purchased a pair of joggers for £12. Offer didn’t go through at the till, and sales assistant calls over the manager. Manager states these are *joggers* and not trousers or jeans, so the offer won’t work.

email customer service and they agree with the store. Terms and conditions don’t say that!

first time I’ve ever had bad service from M&S. however I still spent £50 on clothes for him and the £5 butter chicken meal for tea tonight!
I have 20% off women's trousers and the T&C's say :

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Excludes: Denim, leggings, joggers, offers 30% off and above, Brands at M&S, charity, sale and clearance items.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would tweet the miserable gits and call attention to their terms and conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.