M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the Dutch shortcakes are very good: nearly as nice as homemade!
Yeah had a few tonight. They went really nice with a Mocha. As it's getting colder going to buy some hot chocolate which I think they'll be even better with

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Now I dont want to put the cat amongst the pigeons but has anyone tried Asda's pumpkin spiced muffins (4 pack)? I prefer them to the M&S pumpkin spiced loaf!
My local Asda is always bloody rammed, although I might risk it for a muffin.

• Wow
My branch had monster munch ( or some such name) cake in a jar for £1 and there were still 4 on the shelf. :)
They must have over ordered as they were not on yellow tickets but a red ticket on the shelf.

Last edited:
I have now tasted one of the Mac n cheese toasties as I needed to taste if it was worth the £5.50.

oh. My. Dayzzzzzz. Unbelievable. So tasty! Im not sure any toasties worth £5.50, especially if you’ve to heat it at home 🥴 but… if you want a damn good toastie it’s a good treat for the experience! The bread was a scrumptious sourdough, the macaroni was plentiful and the perfect texture, the cheese was the kind that strings as you take a bite; mouth watering kinda good!!

I will 100% be having the other one for lunch tomorrow 🤫 and keeping my eye out for them going on yellow sticker as I couldn’t afford that every week 😬 but overall a solid 9/10 with the point being lost on price!!
They are made with the best ever Mac cheese. If you could find the sourdough bread instore , you could buy a pack of each and get a whole family’s worth for the price of two toasties. Just a thought! I saw them on a yellow sticker but I didn’t give into temptation but thankyou for the recommendation. I can vouch for the best ever MC. It’s lush

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They are made with the best ever Mac cheese. If you could find the sourdough bread instore , you could buy a pack of each and get a whole family’s worth for the price of two toasties. Just a thought! I saw them on a yellow sticker but I didn’t give into temptation but thankyou for the recommendation. I can vouch for the best ever MC. It’s lush
Omg I love the best ever Mac and cheese!! It’s soooo good! Never even thought about that, I will defo make them myself 🤤🤤 thank you for the tip!!! 😍

Omg I love the best ever Mac and cheese!! It’s soooo good! Never even thought about that, I will defo make them myself 🤤🤤 thank you for the tip!!! 😍
I complain about M & S sourdough bread - the bagged stuff is awful, the San Fransico lasts about a day so gave up with them.
A couple of weeks ago my friend who works there told me they have a new one in the bakery (to us as it is a small branch) and it is wonderful. Handcrafted Sourdough 600gms on the bakery counter. It is ready sliced and makes wonderful sandwiches.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had a successful yellow sticker haul today, everything was at least half price or less.
2 punnets of lovely fat blueberries 🫐
3 vegan hoisin duck wraps
Nutty whole food salad
Sourdough loaf
Halloween light up tin -£1.25!
Assortment of fresh juices

Also got a bottle of the light up clementine gin as I never even got a chance to see them on the shelves last year.

Reactions: 5
Got a Pumpkin Loaf Cake for 68p today!
Had quite a few Halloween decorations left so I got some garlands for 50p and the carving kit for £1

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Got New York vanilla cheesecake slices today

If they're good will buy the whole cake next time

Reactions: 1
Morning all. Went in search of a reduced pumpkin loaf, no chance! However…I could be miles behind but there is a bakewell one ♥. Along with a festive sandwich , here are some new bits I haven’t tried before. I’ve also been influenced to buy Cornish cruncher!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I got the Chinese chicken curry meal for one yesterday on the yellow sticker, it was really delicious! Preferred it to a take away one even. So much flavour and a nice level of heat. Will definitely buy again.

Reactions: 4
Morning all. Went in search of a reduced pumpkin loaf, no chance! However…I could be miles behind but there is a bakewell one ♥. Along with a festive sandwich , here are some new bits I haven’t tried before. I’ve also been influenced to buy Cornish cruncher!
Oooo jealous of the festive sandwich. I have been checking every day the past week and my store never has them

I got the Plant Kitchen cauliflower popcorn on a yellow sticker, cooked under the grill. Delicious.

Reactions: 6
Oooo jealous of the festive sandwich. I have been checking every day the past week and my store never has them
I think as we get nearer to Christmas there will be more , perhaps they are starting slowly.

Reactions: 3
I think as we get nearer to Christmas there will be more , perhaps they are starting slowly.
Yeh seems like they are. Ordinarily they are out by about 26th October in my local

I had to make do with a boots one the other day. Was pretty good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.