M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all. Went in search of a reduced pumpkin loaf, no chance! However…I could be miles behind but there is a bakewell one ♥. Along with a festive sandwich , here are some new bits I haven’t tried before. I’ve also been influenced to buy Cornish cruncher!
Mini gingerbread men are my favourite, I can’t buy them as I’ll eat the whole packet in a sitting 😂

Reactions: 1
I made the mistake of shopping hungry……. Sticky toffee muffin AND sticky toffee cake jar AND festive no beef welly sandwich AND cookie dough brownie bites, had to try them all, feel very queasy but the diabetes was worth it!

Has anyone tried these? Are they as good as the cinnamon tortilla rolls?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I made the mistake of shopping hungry……. Sticky toffee muffin AND sticky toffee cake jar AND festive no beef welly sandwich AND cookie dough brownie bites, had to try them all, feel very queasy but the diabetes was worth it!

Has anyone tried these? Are they as good as the cinnamon tortilla rolls?
I'd like to know too as I have been eyeing them up.

Full range of festive sandwiches in store today, along with the Clementine, Orange and Passionfruit juice. Do they usually do this in large bottles too?

Been picking up lots of things to put away/freeze for Christmas, I saw that the Oak Smoked Salmon could be frozen so was going to pick some up, then the Lemon & Pepper Oak Smoked caught my eye for an extra pound. Picked it up and then got home to discover you can't freeze that one! :rolleyes: Looks like I'll be having a fancy breakfast this weekend.

Reactions: 2
I got their 4 pack Aberdeen Angus burgers for 71p today, they had a whole shelf full so I bought 4 packets 🤩

Reactions: 7

What do we think of this year's ad!? Very underwhelming for me, doesn't have me drooling :cry:

Reactions: 3

What do we think of this year's ad!? Very underwhelming for me, doesn't have me drooling :cry:
The panettone looks nice but was expecting to see some party food 😂 anyone seen the lasagne hot dip they had last year? Really hope they do it again, I think about it a lot 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.