M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will reduce the confectionery and light up tins etc tomorrow. They’ll want to take advantage of any last minute trade today. Then it will be BAM!! Full Christmas mode!!! Christmas music must be due to start in the next 2 weeks I reckon!
I've been in a couple of shops where the Xmas music has already been in full swing this weekend 🤣 I love it lol

Reactions: 1
At lunch I cooked the cauliflower cheese from the new frozen range, it was really good. Perhaps not quite as good as a fresh one but def good to have in the freezer for a change. Wasn't as impressed with the red cabbage, a bit too much garlic for my liking, but garlic aside it cooked well.

I think they will reduce the confectionery and light up tins etc tomorrow. They’ll want to take advantage of any last minute trade today. Then it will be BAM!! Full Christmas mode!!! Christmas music must be due to start in the next 2 weeks I reckon!
They had Christmas music on in our M&S this week! I punched my sister in the arm I was so excited 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am totally addicted to the boxes of cheese twists. I stopped buying them at one stage but started again recently and now I can't stop!! Perfect in the evening with a glass of wine.
My 4 year old put these in the trolley today! £2 for 2 boxes 🤩

Just had the dirty burger dough ball tear n share. It was nice, but didn’t quite live up to expectations.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just had the dirty burger dough ball tear n share. It was nice, but didn’t quite live up to expectations.
Could you taste the gerkins?

Popped in today to get a few treats and ended up with a load of snacks, bakery bits and then OH wanted the American dine in deal. So we went for pulled pork, burgers, coleslaw, onion rings, mozerella dippers & the churros. Also got the dirty fries on yellow sticker.

was also told I had an addiction:rolleyes:. I so almost picked up the Cornish cruncher baked cheese…next time.
View attachment 839377no reduced Halloween bits here
Those biscuits are delicious.

Went in today for some groceries and for the first time found the Mac n cheese toasties so I put 2 in my trolley. Furious when I got home to see theyre £5.50 each!!!!! I thought they were only that price in the cafe. So I paid £11 for 2 toasties today!! Better be nice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have now tasted one of the Mac n cheese toasties as I needed to taste if it was worth the £5.50.

oh. My. Dayzzzzzz. Unbelievable. So tasty! Im not sure any toasties worth £5.50, especially if you’ve to heat it at home 🥴 but… if you want a damn good toastie it’s a good treat for the experience! The bread was a scrumptious sourdough, the macaroni was plentiful and the perfect texture, the cheese was the kind that strings as you take a bite; mouth watering kinda good!!

I will 100% be having the other one for lunch tomorrow 🤫 and keeping my eye out for them going on yellow sticker as I couldn’t afford that every week 😬 but overall a solid 9/10 with the point being lost on price!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have now tasted one of the Mac n cheese toasties as I needed to taste if it was worth the £5.50.

oh. My. Dayzzzzzz. Unbelievable. So tasty! Im not sure any toasties worth £5.50, especially if you’ve to heat it at home 🥴 but… if you want a damn good toastie it’s a good treat for the experience! The bread was a scrumptious sourdough, the macaroni was plentiful and the perfect texture, the cheese was the kind that strings as you take a bite; mouth watering kinda good!!

I will 100% be having the other one for lunch tomorrow 🤫 and keeping my eye out for them going on yellow sticker as I couldn’t afford that every week 😬 but overall a solid 9/10 with the point being lost on price!!
How do you cook them? In a frying pan?

I can just hear the advert now. Its not just a toastie, it’s an M&S Mac n Cheese toastie’ said in sexy Nigella voice.

Reactions: 2
Could you taste the gerkins?

Those biscuits are delicious.

Tried the burger slaw yesterday. Really enjoyed it even though I’m having a problem with smell and taste now. Could get a faint whiff of the mustard. I also tried one of the tiny pieces of carrot cake they have near the sandwiches and couldn’t really taste it. I bought one of their cheese and celery sandwiches too and had yesterday and that was virtually tasteless but texturally good.

I need one of those spice loaves to try. One of my local stores said on Saturday they hadn’t had them in for a while and people were asking for them.

In the oven for 12 mins, probably be able to rustle up my own Mac n cheese toastie in the same amount of time 😂
Do they have separate pieces of cheese or just the Mac n cheese? i hope someone posts a picture of a cooked one. I bet they are good with coleslaw.

Do they have separate pieces of cheese or just the Mac n cheese? i hope someone posts a picture of a cooked one. I bet they are good with coleslaw.

There’s a pic of it in this article on the daily Mail! I think it’s just the cheese from the Mac n cheese but it’s definitely cheesy enough it’s sooo good I can’t wait for lunch! Also just noticed on that article it’s £5.25 to buy in the cafe, yet £5.50 to buy on the shelf!! Extortion.

ED927A0B-1D2A-4EA2-9255-AE4E819E9671.jpeg

• Heart
Picked up some reduced Halloween bits today!! The light up tin was down to £1.25!!! Other bits and bobs all half price!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.