M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like I won the lottery today. The thing is they didn’t have a reduced sticker, but scanned through at £0.73p each then I got another one. Lots in my local store which I didn’t spot last time as they had sold out.
Shelf in my store said £1.37 but scanned at 68p!!

Result

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if M&S have stopped selling muffins? I used to buy the chocolate and coffee ones every time I went in (they're so good...) but i've now been to 2 M&S stores and can't find any flavour of muffins anywhere, apart from gluten free ones.

Shelf in my store said £1.37 but scanned at 68p!!

Result
Yay! I'm happy for you! I got two and feel like I'm fully saturated on cake.

In store I overheard two staff members talking and they were saying people were going to start panic buying again. One also said there was only one custard item on the shelf!

The only muffins i've seen have been the single ones in pink boxes that are either lemon or blueberry.

Does anyone know if M&S have stopped selling muffins? I used to buy the chocolate and coffee ones every time I went in (they're so good...) but i've now been to 2 M&S stores and can't find any flavour of muffins anywhere, apart from gluten free ones.
I got them about 2 weeks ago! I haven’t checked for them since. I love the chocolate coffee ones!

Had a look but no reductions, couldn’t see any Halloween Products at all!

• Sad
I don’t dislike the pumpkin spice cake but I don’t think I’ll have another slice. The best part was the frosting. The mint Colin faces are so good though. I also got some burger spring rolls for later, I don’t like gerkins so I hope I like them

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Had the Dirty Fries for lunch today and so impressed! I thought they would be soggy but someone here mentioning that they cooked well persuaded my to try them, so pleased I did.

The burger spring rolls 😍 best spring rolls I’ve had, I don’t usually enjoy spring rolls much as I always find them soggy but these are nice a crispy. Couldn’t taste the gerkin unless I dipped into the burger sauce so I didn’t use much of the sauce.

Reactions: 7
I went into M&S on my way to work today and they had 0 Halloween stuff! I wanted some bargain goods.

• Sad
Today I got:

Fish & Chips (Never tried their meal for one type before)
Melt in the middle chocolate puddings
The posh frozen pizza that says it's made in Italy
Chocolate Dutch Shortcakes
Dirty fries again (Had to be done)

Reactions: 1
Now I dont want to put the cat amongst the pigeons but has anyone tried Asda's pumpkin spiced muffins (4 pack)? I prefer them to the M&S pumpkin spiced loaf!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I dont want to put the cat amongst the pigeons but has anyone tried Asda's pumpkin spiced muffins (4 pack)? I prefer them to the M&S pumpkin spiced loaf!
yes I had these the other day got them reduced for 20p they were absolute lovely. The little bit of cream frosting makes it so nice and they weren’t dry at all

Last edited:
Today I got:

Fish & Chips (Never tried their meal for one type before)
Melt in the middle chocolate puddings
The posh frozen pizza that says it's made in Italy
Chocolate Dutch Shortcakes
Dirty fries again (Had to be done)
Oh the Dutch shortcakes are very good: nearly as nice as homemade!

The burger spring rolls 😍 best spring rolls I’ve had, I don’t usually enjoy spring rolls much as I always find them soggy but these are nice a crispy. Couldn’t taste the gerkin unless I dipped into the burger sauce so I didn’t use much of the sauce.
100% agree. I popped mine in the air fryer and they were gorgeous. I’m going again next weekend to get some more.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.