M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got the mac and cheese toastie (didn’t know you could get them in the sandwich section thought they were only in the cafe) it was amazing and I’d say even worth the £5.25 price tag 🥵

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Picked this up late yesterday afternoon so haven’t tried yet…but it’s going to be my 11 o’clocks coffee accompaniment 😋
ETA - I went for the £15 American deal for the kids dinner. It wasn’t on in our store. Only the usual 2 for £10 deal. Shelves were really depleted across all chilled ranges 😕 I actually think I will start buying and freezing anything that I can buy in advance for Christmas. It looks like it might be a bit of a ball ache this year. Fruit was light too. Bloody pumpkins and gourds everywhere though 🙄
I’m doing this with the party food that’s ok to freeze, just picking up 1 or 2 things while I’m doing my food shops. Will save me spending a fortune on one shop at Christmas week too 😂

Reactions: 3
Tried the garlic dough balls- okay but the garlic slices with cheese for £1.30 were better.

My mother liked the oat bread.

Bought two pumpkins for 65p!

Cornish cruncher is the absolute best cheese. For our first date, my (now) boyfriend planned a picnic and asked if there were any specific foods I wanted. I said my fave cheese is cornish cruncher but don't worry if you can't get it. Poor lad spent £5 on it and he doesn't even eat cheese :ROFLMAO:
That's how you know he's a keeper.

Reactions: 3
Just got the mac and cheese toastie (didn’t know you could get them in the sandwich section thought they were only in the cafe) it was amazing and I’d say even worth the £5.25 price tag 🥵
I do wonder if they bring them down from the cafe to the shop towards the end of the day. I often seen the girl who works in the cafe bring a box of stuff down and they ticket them and put them on the shelf.

Reactions: 2
I made cauliflower cheese today but with Cornish cruncher grated into the roux for it and it is BANGING

I also picked up the sweet chilli rice cakes from m&s today to they are like crack I swear

Reactions: 7
I got those last week. Have you had them yet? What did you think? I wouldn't get them again. Too much bun to mushroom filling for me.
my partner ate them (I don't like mushrooms). She said they were disappointing. Would have preferred the plain bao buns and added some meat!

Reactions: 2
Just found out that the M&S at the hospital I work at is closing down on Saturday! Ruined my whole day not going to lie.. 😂

RIP the coffee machine and yumnuts 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.