M&S Food #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question: which items at M&S should be avoided? Or need improving?
Their bakery San Fransico Sourdough bread is great the first day, the following day you could use it as a floor tile. It was not even nice as toast. I think that Lidl has the best sourdough which my husband slices, puts on a tray and leaves it in the freezer for a couple of hours then bags it up and takes it out as we need it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I picked up the Pumpkin spiced loaf and OMG its delicious, thank you to the ones who recommended it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to like the single portion pieces of carrot cake they used to sell in the sandwich section. Do they still sell those?

Reactions: 2
Picked this up late yesterday afternoon so haven’t tried yet…but it’s going to be my 11 o’clocks coffee accompaniment 😋
ETA - I went for the £15 American deal for the kids dinner. It wasn’t on in our store. Only the usual 2 for £10 deal. Shelves were really depleted across all chilled ranges 😕 I actually think I will start buying and freezing anything that I can buy in advance for Christmas. It looks like it might be a bit of a ball ache this year. Fruit was light too. Bloody pumpkins and gourds everywhere though 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.